Bridgestone Turanza T001-225/55 R17 94V
- Tyre Size225/55 R17 94V? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForHighway drive
- FeaturesComfortLow noiseWet GripDry GripBetter BrakingLong tyre life
It is a touring tyre for luxury sedans and is Original Equipment on premium badges like Mercedes and Mazda. It involves a unique tread design and special noise reduction technology which makes for a very comfortable ride with high traction levels.
Ideal for- Extensive highway drives and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Nano Pro-tech tread compound makes for superior wet grip
- Flat contact patch technology makes for improved tread life
- High angle blocks make for superior wet and dry braking
- 5 degree noise reduction technology makes for a very quiet and smooth ride
- Advanced tread pattern makes for superior traction on all surfaces
225 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
55 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
670 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
V is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Bridgestone Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours