It is a touring tyre for luxury sedans and is Original Equipment on premium badges like Mercedes and Mazda. It involves a unique tread design and special noise reduction technology which makes for a very comfortable ride with high traction levels.
Ideal for- Extensive highway drives and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Nano Pro-tech tread compound makes for superior wet grip
- Flat contact patch technology makes for improved tread life
- High angle blocks make for superior wet and dry braking
- 5 degree noise reduction technology makes for a very quiet and smooth ride
- Advanced tread pattern makes for superior traction on all surfaces
245 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio45
45 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating100
100 (800 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingW
W (270 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.