It is a touring tyre for luxury sedans and is Original Equipment on premium badges like Mercedes and Mazda. It involves a unique tread design and special noise reduction technology which makes for a very comfortable ride with high traction levels.
Ideal for- Extensive highway drives and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Nano Pro-tech tread compound makes for superior wet grip
- Flat contact patch technology makes for improved tread life
- High angle blocks make for superior wet and dry braking
- 5 degree noise reduction technology makes for a very quiet and smooth ride
- Advanced tread pattern makes for superior traction on all surfaces
215 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
55 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Speed Rating
V is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Bridgestone Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Bridgestone Car Tyres News
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Popular Comparison For Bridgestone Tyres
- VSBridgestone TURANZA GR90 TyresRs.10100 - 21500 *Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT OWL TyresRs.7900 - 7900 *
- VSBridgestone DUELER D689 TyresRs.6430 - 10180 *Falken WILDPEAK A/T TyresRs.12096 - 25112 *
- VSBridgestone TURANZA AR20 TyresRs.3315 - 9500 *Pirelli P7 TyresRs.5954 - 21068 *
- VSBridgestone TURANZA GR90 TyresRs.10100 - 21500 *Pirelli CINTURATO P1 TyresRs.6511 - 17275 *
- VSBridgestone Ecopia EP150 TyresRs.3240 - 7025 *Kumho ECSTA SPT KU 31 TyresRs.3761 - 7243 *
- VSBridgestone S322 TyresRs.2820 - 5410 *JK Ultima NXT TyresRs.1950 - 3431 *