Hankook Kinergy EX 165/65 R13 77T
- Tyre Size165/65 R13 77T? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForCity Use
- FeaturesFuel EfficientWet Grip
Hankook Kinergy EX Price List
|Hankook Kinergy EX 215/60 R17 96H||Tubeless||Rs.12070|
|Hankook Kinergy EX 205/60 R16 95H||Tubeless||Rs.6550|
|Hankook Kinergy EX 195/60 R16 89H||Tubeless||Rs.7085|
|Hankook Kinergy EX 195/55 R16 87V||Tubeless||Rs.7615|
|Hankook Kinergy EX 205/65 R15 95T||Tubeless||Rs.6160|
|Hankook Kinergy EX 195/65 R15 91H||Tubeless||Rs.5870|
|Hankook Kinergy EX 195/60 R15 88H||Tubeless||Rs.5435|
|Hankook Kinergy EX 185/65 R15 88H||Tubeless||Rs.5240|
|Hankook Kinergy EX 185/60 R15 84H||Tubeless||Rs.4850|
|Hankook Kinergy EX 175/65 R15 84H||Tubeless||Rs.4850|
|Hankook Kinergy EX 185/70 R14 88T||Tubeless||Rs.4275|
|Hankook Kinergy EX 185/65 R14 86T||Tubeless||Rs.4230|
|Hankook Kinergy EX 175/70 R14 84T||Tubeless||Rs.4565|
|Hankook Kinergy EX 175/65 R14 82T||Tubeless||Rs.4800|
|Hankook Kinergy EX 165/80 R14 85T||Tubeless||Rs.3660|
|Hankook Kinergy EX 165/65 R14 79H||Tubeless||Rs.4275|
|Hankook Kinergy EX 175/70 R13 82T||Tubeless||Rs.4325|
|Hankook Kinergy EX 155/70 R13 75T||Tubeless||Rs.3648|
|Hankook Kinergy EX 155/65 R13 73T||Tubeless||Rs.3375|
Hankook Kinergy EX 165/65 R13 77T Specifications
165 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
13 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
77 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
T is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyres Similar to Hankook Kinergy EX
Find HANKOOK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Hankook Kinergy EX Tyres
Hankook Kinergy EX Compatible With
Top Rated Hankook Tyres
Other Hankook Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Q ……Im using Toyota fortuner automatic transmission 2016 model on that vehicle braking is to worst plz suggest good tyre AND GOOD brand 265/65 R17. I hear so many tyres Delear s they suggest Continental Conti Cross Contact LX 2 is it good and any another brand like yokomaha geolender is more noise my friends are telling like that sooo plz tell and suggest the good tyre for meA.
Continental Conti Cross Contact LX 2 is also good choice. However, other choices include Goodyear Efficient Grip and Hankook Dynapro HL (RA25).Answered 17-Sep-2021 11:53:34
- Q.i want to change tyre of my swift zxi+ variant. Confused which brand to opt. I'm planning to go for michellin. My current tyre size is 185/65 R15. I want to upsize it in breadth. what would you recommend.A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still wish to upsize you can go for 205/60 R15 tyres. The recommended tyre patterns include Hankook Optimo ME02, JK UX1 and Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 19-Jul-2021 14:19:45
- Q.I have a Discovery Sport and I am planning to replace my tyres. They have Goodyear Wrangler right now. Could you tell me which brand would be the best for changing them. The Tyre size is 235/65R17.A.
The suggested tyres for your vehicle are the Hankook VENTUS AS RH07. This would be a nice fit in your car as its symmetrical tread design provides superior comfort and the 6 circumferential grooves offer superior wet performance.Answered 17-Mar-2020 17:46:39