Hankook Kinergy GT
- Ideal ForHighway drive | City use
- FeaturesWet Grip | Less tyre noise | Dry Grip | Fuel efficient | Snow Grip
Hankook Kinergy GT Price List
|Hankook Kinergy GT 225/60 R17 99H||Tubeless||Rs.12180|
Hankook Kinergy GT Features
The Hankook Kinergy GT is an all-season | Runflat tyre Grand touring tyre for all road conditions. It is designed to provide a quiet and comfortable driving experience combined with traction in all weather conditions, even light snow. Kinergy GT is available in sizes ranging from 15-inch rim size to 20-inch rim size.
- Low road noise
- Comfortable and quiet ride
- Excellent Traction on snow
- Outstanding handling & braking performance
- High mileage
Tyres Similar to Hankook Kinergy GT
Find HANKOOK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on Hankook Kinergy GT
Is Hankook Kinergy GT good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Hankook Kinergy GT?
Can I use Hankook Kinergy GT Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Hankook Kinergy GT tyre available on emi?
Is Hankook Kinergy GT compatible with Car?
Car Using Hankook Kinergy GT Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About HANKOOK Tyre
- Q.Q ……Im using Toyota fortuner automatic transmission 2016 model on that vehicle braking is to worst plz suggest good tyre AND GOOD brand 265/65 R17. I hear so many tyres Delear s they suggest Continental Conti Cross Contact LX 2 is it good and any another brand like yokomaha geolender is more noise my friends are telling like that sooo plz tell and suggest the good tyre for meA.
Continental Conti Cross Contact LX 2 is also good choice. However, other choices include Goodyear Efficient Grip and Hankook Dynapro HL (RA25).Answered 17-Sep-2021 11:53:34
- Q.i want to change tyre of my swift zxi+ variant. Confused which brand to opt. I'm planning to go for michellin. My current tyre size is 185/65 R15. I want to upsize it in breadth. what would you recommend.A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still wish to upsize you can go for 205/60 R15 tyres. The recommended tyre patterns include Hankook Optimo ME02, JK UX1 and Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 19-Jul-2021 14:19:45
- Q.I have a Discovery Sport and I am planning to replace my tyres. They have Goodyear Wrangler right now. Could you tell me which brand would be the best for changing them. The Tyre size is 235/65R17.A.
The suggested tyres for your vehicle are the Hankook VENTUS AS RH07. This would be a nice fit in your car as its symmetrical tread design provides superior comfort and the 6 circumferential grooves offer superior wet performance.Answered 17-Mar-2020 17:46:39