More Variants Of Elanzo
|235/70 R16 105S||Tubeless||Rs.6140|
About JK Elanzo
A Highway Terrain tyre for SUVs and Crossovers, this tyre provides the much needed durability for rough roads. The tread pattern has been optimized to offer comfort and high speed stability.
Ideal for- Highway drives and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Aggressive tread pattern makes for confident wet and dry grip
- Solid carcass construction makes for durability over rough surfaces
- High rubber content makes for long tyre life
- Wide contact patch makes for high speed stability
What is covered and for how long?
For a period of five years from the date of manufacture or from the date of invoice (Proof of
purchase is required), or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI), which
ever is earlier, irrespective of kilometer covered.
- Tyre warranty is applicable to the first owner of the product.
- Warranty claims will be routed through OEMs/OEM’s Dealer, JK tyre authorised dealers to the
- nearest JK Tyre office with a OEM/dealer warranty form/letter/telegram or email.
- Tyre/tube under complaint will be examined by Service personnel or JK Tyre authorized personnel and the decision will be taken at the time of inspection.
- Warranty claim findings made by JK Tyre service personnel or trained or authorized personnel would be binding.
- Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
- Tyres with road hazard damages (thru cuts, external injuries, impact break, punctures, repairable
- or not repairable)
- Damages on account of incorrect mounting /demounting, improper wheel alignment, balancing.
- Tyre damage due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
- Tyres fitted with vehicles carrying of overload , running with high speeds or tyres with under inflation/over inflation.
- Tyres which have not been fitted in accordance with the technical recommendations of the company as published from time to time or recommended care and maintenance.
- Tyres damage on account of accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
- Tyres with Ply/Cords exposed, repaired or retreaded .
- Tyres with severe uneven wear/ misalignment (MAL) wear.
- Tyre defects due to climatic conditions, ozone and improper storage.
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized or second hand dealers.
- Warranty is limited only for manufacturing defects as stated in warranty statement.
- This warranty is only applicable in India.
- The company reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of aforesaid
- warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.
User Reviews for JK Tyres
Car Using JK Elanzo Tyres
Popular Comparison For JK Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I feel fear to buy jk tyre vectra for my carA.
JK Vectra is a very good tyre as it comes with an innovative tread pattern that helps in improving the wet traction and braking performance as well.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.Which is the best tire size for my fiat grande Punto 2009 model?A.
The suitable tyre size for your vehicle is 165/80 R14. If you are looking for a replacement, consider getting JK Ultima Sport for improved performance.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.Which tyre is good for nice grip for suzuki access 125 rear tyreA.
You can consider installing JK Challenger S63-90/100 R10 in your scooter in order to get improved traction and braking.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:55:21