JK Elanzo Price List
|JK Elanzo 235/70 R16 105S||Tubeless||Rs.6140|
JK Elanzo Features
A Highway Terrain tyre for SUVs and Crossovers, this tyre provides the much needed durability for rough roads. The tread pattern has been optimized to offer comfort and high speed stability.
Ideal for- Highway drives and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Aggressive tread pattern makes for confident wet and dry grip
- Solid carcass construction makes for durability over rough surfaces
- High rubber content makes for long tyre life
- Wide contact patch makes for high speed stability
JK Elanzo Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
For a period of five years from the date of manufacture or from the date of invoice (Proof of
purchase is required), or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI), which
ever is earlier, irrespective of kilometer covered.
- Tyre warranty is applicable to the first owner of the product.
- Warranty claims will be routed through OEMs/OEM’s Dealer, JK tyre authorised dealers to the
- nearest JK Tyre office with a OEM/dealer warranty form/letter/telegram or email.
- Tyre/tube under complaint will be examined by Service personnel or JK Tyre authorized personnel and the decision will be taken at the time of inspection.
- Warranty claim findings made by JK Tyre service personnel or trained or authorized personnel would be binding.
- Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
- Tyres with road hazard damages (thru cuts, external injuries, impact break, punctures, repairable
- or not repairable)
- Damages on account of incorrect mounting /demounting, improper wheel alignment, balancing.
- Tyre damage due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
- Tyres fitted with vehicles carrying of overload , running with high speeds or tyres with under inflation/over inflation.
- Tyres which have not been fitted in accordance with the technical recommendations of the company as published from time to time or recommended care and maintenance.
- Tyres damage on account of accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
- Tyres with Ply/Cords exposed, repaired or retreaded .
- Tyres with severe uneven wear/ misalignment (MAL) wear.
- Tyre defects due to climatic conditions, ozone and improper storage.
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized or second hand dealers.
- Warranty is limited only for manufacturing defects as stated in warranty statement.
- This warranty is only applicable in India.
- The company reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of aforesaid
- warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.
Tyres Similar to JK Elanzo
Find JK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for JK Elanzo Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on JK Elanzo
Is JK Elanzo good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for JK Elanzo?
Can I use JK Elanzo Tyre for off-road touring?
Is JK Elanzo tyre available on emi?
Is JK Elanzo compatible with Car?
Car Using JK Elanzo Tyres
Popular JK Elanzo Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About JK Tyre
- Q.Which tyre i purchase in maruti 800 car good mileage and low price.A.
You can be pick from CEAT Milaze X3, JK Ultima Neo and Goodyear Ducaro Hi Miler.Answered 16-Sep-2021 11:25:56
- Q.Recommended tyres (preferably tubeless) for Santro Xing 12+ year old carA.
You can choose between CEAT Milaze X3, JK Ultima Neo and Bridgestone B290.Answered 16-Sep-2021 11:24:24
- Q.What's the best upsize for Grand i10 Asta, to get some additional wheel base height?A.
Tyre upsize hinders performance and mileage of a car. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with 185/60 R14. The pattern choices available include CEAT Milaze X3, JK Ultima Sport and Apollo Alnac 4G.Answered 15-Sep-2021 12:56:47