Maxxis MA-P1-195/60 R16 89V Tubeless
- Tyre Size195/60 R16 89V? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
Maxxis MA-P1 195/60 R16 89V Features
This radial has a revolutionary tread pattern that brings great control over all road conditions. It provides harmonious ride stability and gives better fuel economy. Besides these, it improves ride quality and ensures maximum security.
1) Aggressive tread design with four circumferential grooves - Superior drainage action and firm grip.
Benefit – All rounded performance, and protection against hydroplaning.
2) Spiral jointless nylon cap – Strengthens the internal components.
Benefit – Helps in prolonging its life.
3) Aesthetic sidewall – Aids in outstanding steering response and handling.
Benefit – Reduces noise levels to make for a quiet ride.
Maxxis MA-P1 195/60 R16 89V Specifications
195 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
580 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
V is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Maxxis Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Maxxis MA-P1 Compatible With
Tyres Similar to Maxxis MA-P1
Other Maxxis Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have got 155 65 R13 in my Alto K10. I want to upsize it to 165 on rim size 13 only. Kindly suggest the regarding the upsize and the recommend some tyres.A.
Yes, you can go for the upsize. However, the recommended tyre is Maxxix MA-P1 because it comes with a revolutionary tread pattern that brings great control over all road conditions.Answered 05 Mar 2020 11:58:59
- Q.Best tyre for maruti ciaz 2015 model?A.
Due to its revolutionary tread pattern that brings great control over all road conditions, Maxxis MA-P1 tyre is suggested for your vehicle.Answered 27 Feb 2020 10:06:14
- Q.i have Volkswagen Ameo. Current tyre size is 185/60 R15 . Can I up size the same. Also while upsizing i should change all the four tyres. Kindly advice ? Also the name of the tyre which will be comfortable for travelling.A.
The suggested tyre upsize for your vehicle is 185/55 R15. Tyre for the same would be Maxxis MA-P1 as its aggressive tread design with four circumferential grooves provide improved overall comfort and the spiral jointless nylon cap strengthens the internal components.Answered 20 Feb 2020 06:38:22