Apollo ACTIZIP F3 Highlights
Apollo ACTIZIP F3 is a tube type tyre available in only 17 inch size. There is only 1 size available. Priced at Rs 1870, ACTIZIP F3 tyre is an ideal fitment for bikes like the Bajaj Pulsar 150, Bajaj Platina, TVS Sport, Yamaha SZ, TVS Star City Plus, Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS, Bajaj Discover 100, and Bajaj Discover 100 M. Apollo ACTIZIP F3 is a tube type tyre available in only 17 inch size. There is only 1 size available. Priced at Rs 1870, ACTIZIP F3 tyre is an ideal fitment for bikes like the Bajaj Pulsar 150, Bajaj Platina, TVS Sport, Yamaha SZ, TVS Star City Plus, Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS, Bajaj Discover 100, and Bajaj Discover 100 M.
Apollo ACTIZIP F3 Price List
|Apollo ACTIZIP F3 2.75/R17||Tube||Rs.1350|
Apollo ACTIZIP F3 Features
Apollo ACTIZIP F3 is a front fitment tyre and offers confident stability and handling even at high speeds. It is available in only 1 size.
Key Features & Benefits
- Superior high-speed handling
- Ensure good wet grip
- Uniform tread wear
Apollo ACTIZIP F3 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Tyres Similar to Apollo ACTIZIP F3
Find APOLLO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Apollo ACTIZIP F3 Tyres
I have been using the ApolloACTIZIP F3 on Avenger for more than a year now, and I am completely satisfied with the performance offered. The ...Read More
Frequently Asked Questions on Apollo ACTIZIP F3
Is Apollo ACTIZIP F3 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Apollo ACTIZIP F3?
Can I use Apollo ACTIZIP F3 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Apollo ACTIZIP F3 tyre available on emi?
Is Apollo ACTIZIP F3 compatible with Bike?
Bike Using Apollo ACTIZIP F3 Tyres
Popular Apollo ACTIZIP F3 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About APOLLO Tyre
- Q.Suggest me best radial tyre for pulsar ns 200 bike both front and rearA.
For Bajaj Pulsar 200, you can choose a radial tyre pattern between CEAT Zoom Rad, Apollo Alpha, and Michelin Pilot Street.Read More...Answered 16-May-2023 17:59:00
- Q.Can I put a tube in a 215/65/r16 Stepney tyre for Honda civic. If yes which one and what sizeA.
Installing a tube in a tubeless tyre in any vehicle (two-wheeler or car) is an unsafe practice, hence it should be avoided.Read More...Answered 27-Apr-2023 13:26:34
- Q.Which all rear tyres can I use for Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 (2010 Model)? Please specify the models with exact sizes.A.
The Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 rear tyre size, as recommended by the bike maker, reads 120/80-18. For this tyre size, you can select tyre patterns among MRF Nylogrip Zapper C, Michelin City Pro and Apollo Tramplr XR.Read More...Answered 21-Mar-2023 15:06:37
- Q.Discover 135cc digital front tayerA.
For the Bajaj Discover front tyre, you can opt for tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom Plus, Michelin City Pro, and MRF Zapper.Read More...Answered 21-Mar-2023 15:05:37
- Q.Which tyre is best for Apache RTR 160 Front & RearA.
For TVS Apache RTR 160, you can choose tyre patterns between Apollo MRF Michelin Pilot Street, Apollo Tramplr, and Pirelli Angel City.Read More...Answered 21-Mar-2023 15:04:51
Top Rated Apollo Tyres
Other Apollo Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Apollo Bike Tyres News
- MRF Masseter-XRs.1,415*
- MRF ZAPPER (Scooter)Rs.1,050*
- CEAT MILAZERs.1,600*
- MRF Nylogrip PlusRs.1,050*
- Michelin PILOT SPORTYRs.2,065*
- MRF Zapper C1Rs.1,345*
- CEAT Gripp XL FRs.2,235*
- Vredestein Centauro NSRs.Price Coming Soon*
- JK Smart Blaze RYDR BR43Rs.4,200*
- TVS Eurogrip Conta 725Rs.1,490*