CEAT SecuraDrive 195/60 R15 88V
- Tyre Size195/60 R15 88V? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForCity Use
- FeaturesFuel EfficientWet Grip
CEAT SecuraDrive Price List
|CEAT SecuraDrive 205/60 R16||Tubeless||Rs.6870|
|CEAT SecuraDrive 185/55 R16 83V||Tubeless||Rs.4990|
|CEAT SecuraDrive 195/55 R16 87V||Tubeless||Rs.7401|
|CEAT SecuraDrive 195/60 R16 89V||Tubeless||Rs.6771|
|CEAT SecuraDrive 175/60 R15 81H||Tubeless||Rs.4115|
|CEAT SecuraDrive 175/65 R15 84H||Tubeless||Rs.5249|
|CEAT SecuraDrive 195/55 R16 91V XL||Tubeless||Rs.6240|
|CEAT SecuraDrive 195/65 R15 91V||Tubeless||Rs.5465|
|CEAT SecuraDrive 185/60 R15 84H||Tubeless||Rs.5564|
|CEAT SecuraDrive 215/60 R16 95H||Tubeless||Rs.7244|
|CEAT SecuraDrive 205/55 R16 91V||Tubeless||Rs.7611|
|CEAT SecuraDrive 185/65 R15 88H||Tubeless||Rs.5354|
CEAT SecuraDrive 195/60 R15 88V Specifications
195 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
88 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
V is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Compare with Similar Items
Find CEAT Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for CEAT Tyres
CEAT SecuraDrive Compatible With
Top Rated CEAT Tyres
Other CEAT Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.upsize 2 front tyres of current 185/65 R15 to something that works close to AT tyresA.
All Terrain (AT) tyres are not made available in the smaller 15-inch tyre size. Instead you can choose durable and high on life tyre patterns such as CEAT Milaze X3 and Apollo Amazer 4G Life.Answered 07-Dec-2023 13:01:27
- Q.MY CHOICE OF TYRE FOR SKODA KUSHAQ IS CONTI CROSS CONTACT LX2-215/60-R17 AND PIRELLI SCRPIOAN ATR. IS IT RIGHT CHOICE? UR SUGGESTIONS PLSA.
Yes, both the tyre patterns are good choices for Skoda Kushaq. You can install any one of the two patterns.Answered 07-Dec-2023 12:57:14
- Q.Totota hycross petrol tyres are originally 16". Is it ideal to change it to 18"? Does it give more ground clearance?A.
Choosing larger tyre size affects the vehicle mileage and performance, hence it is not recommended by the car makers. Toyota Hycross is equipped with 16-inch, 205/65 R16 tyre size, while top end models feature 17-inch, 215/60 R17. Hence you can upgrade to 17-inch size, instead of 18-inch – for better ground clearance, as it’s a recommended tyre size.Answered 07-Dec-2023 12:55:57
- Q.Which brand is good for swift ZXI 2016 model, I hardly run about less than 5000 kilometres per year. So I need to know which is suitable for my conditionA.
For Maruti Swift, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Milaze X3, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, and Bridgestone B250/290.Answered 07-Dec-2023 12:54:05
- Q.I have swift zdi with 195 65 r15 tyres planning 195.65.r15 is this suitable for swiftA.
The tyre size 195/65 R15 is an upsize for Maruti Swift from the regular 185/65 R15 tyre size. Hence, if you are looking to replace tyres, you can choose either of the tyre size.Answered 01-Dec-2023 17:29:41