- Specially designed Ecorun compound leads to improved fuel efficiency
- Deep grooves and sipes lead to superb traction over wet surfaces
- Innovative tread pattern also enhances tyre tread life
- Broad outside shoulder design improves vehicular stability at high speed
- Pattern noise optimization makes it a very comfortable and quiet tyre
195 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
55 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
85 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
V is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
User Reviews for Falken Tyres
Find Falken Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Falken Car Tyres News
- Hankook VENTUS V12 EVORs5150Warranty : 5 YearsTubeless
- Apollo Alnac 4GRs5015Warranty : 5 YearsTubeless
- Bridgestone MY02 Sporty StyleRs5195Warranty : 6 YearsTubeless
- Bridgestone POTENZA GIIIRs5350Warranty : 6 YearsTubeless
- Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2Rs5058Warranty : 3 YearsTubeless
- Continental ContiMaxContact MC5Rs5100Warranty : 3 Years
- Goodyear EAGLE F1 GSD3Rs6360Warranty : 5 YearsRunflat
- Goodyear EAGLE NCT5Rs6000Warranty : 5 YearsTubeless
- MRF ZLORs4855Warranty : 5 YearsTubeless
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Popular Comparison For Falken Tyres
- VSFalken Sincera SN832i TyresRs.NA *Birla VECTOR TyresRs.NA *
- VSFalken WILDPEAK A/T TyresRs.12096 - 25112 *Yokohama GEOLANDAR A/T-S TyresRs.5360 - 15860 *
- VSFalken WILDPEAK A/T TyresRs.12096 - 25112 *Michelin LTX Force TyresRs.7155 - 17910 *
- VSFalken WILDPEAK A/T TyresRs.12096 - 25112 *Pirelli SCORPION ATR TyresRs.7850 - 10222 *
- VSFalken WILDPEAK A/T TyresRs.12096 - 25112 *MRF ZSPORT TyresRs.5500 - 5885 *
- VSFalken WILDPEAK A/T TyresRs.12096 - 25112 *Nexen ATRV TyresRs.4791 - 5427 *