Hankook Ventus Sport K104 Price List
|Hankook Ventus Sport K104 245/40 R17 91Y||Tubeless||Rs.8260|
|Hankook Ventus Sport K104 225/40 R18 92Y||Tubeless||Rs.10667|
Hankook Ventus Sport K104 Features
Suitable for sports cars and premium sedans, it is an Ultra High Performance tyre delivering superb traction, especially at high speeds. Using silica in its compound ensures high levels of stability and control over wet surfaces.
Ideal for- Track use as well as highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Silica based compound provides excellent wet and dry grip
- Strong carcass construction provides for enhanced durability
- Rigid tread design makes for enhanced tyre life
- Strong sidewall offers high resistance against cuts and abrasions
- Special rim protecting bar increases tyre life and protects wheel rim
Tyres Similar to Hankook Ventus Sport K104
Find HANKOOK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Hankook Ventus Sport K104 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Hankook Ventus Sport K104
Is Hankook Ventus Sport K104 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Hankook Ventus Sport K104?
Can I use Hankook Ventus Sport K104 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Hankook Ventus Sport K104 tyre available on emi?
Is Hankook Ventus Sport K104 compatible with Car?
Car Using Hankook Ventus Sport K104 Tyres
Popular Hankook Ventus Sport K104 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About HANKOOK Tyre
- Q.Hi I own Ritz ZXI 2013 petrol model & tyre size is 185/70 R14 & I want to upsize to 195/70 R14 on same Alloy. Please suggest some tyres & let me know if they fits in. Alos let me know how milage it will reduce? G8 if you help me & thank you.A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Still if you want to go for upsize you can opt for the said 195/70 R14 tyre size. The wider tyre will easily fit upon the current alloy rim. The tyre pattern choices in this size include Apollo Amazer XL, MRF ZQT and Hankook Optimo ME02 (K424).Answered 23-Oct-2021 11:58:53
- Q.Q ……Im using Toyota fortuner automatic transmission 2016 model on that vehicle braking is to worst plz suggest good tyre AND GOOD brand 265/65 R17. I hear so many tyres Delear s they suggest Continental Conti Cross Contact LX 2 is it good and any another brand like yokomaha geolender is more noise my friends are telling like that sooo plz tell and suggest the good tyre for meA.
Continental Conti Cross Contact LX 2 is also good choice. However, other choices include Goodyear Efficient Grip and Hankook Dynapro HL (RA25).Answered 17-Sep-2021 11:53:34
- Q.i want to change tyre of my swift zxi+ variant. Confused which brand to opt. I'm planning to go for michellin. My current tyre size is 185/65 R15. I want to upsize it in breadth. what would you recommend.A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still wish to upsize you can go for 205/60 R15 tyres. The recommended tyre patterns include Hankook Optimo ME02, JK UX1 and Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 19-Jul-2021 14:19:45