Apollo Apterra HT
- Ideal ForHighway driveCity use
- FeaturesLong tyre lifeLow noiseHandlingWet GripDry Grip
Other Apollo Apterra HT Variants
|Apollo Apterra HT 215/75 R15 100S||Tube||Rs.5825|
|Apollo Apterra HT 215/75 R15 100S||Tubeless||Rs.5550|
|Apollo Apterra HT 235/70 R16 105S||Tube||Rs.6730|
|Apollo Apterra HT 235/70 R16 105S||Tubeless||Rs.8100|
|Apollo Apterra HT 235/75 R15 105S||Tube||Rs.6625|
|Apollo Apterra HT 235/75 R15 105S||Tubeless||Rs.10030|
|Apollo Apterra HT 245/70 R16 111S XL||Tubeless||Rs.7615|
|Apollo Apterra HT 255/70 R15 108S||Tubeless||Rs.6500|
|Apollo Apterra HT 265/65 R17 112S||Tubeless||Rs.13157|
|Apollo Apterra HT 265/70 R15 112S||Tubeless||Rs.7730|
|Apollo Apterra HT 255/65 R16 109T||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Apollo Apterra HT Features
About Apollo Apterra HT
It is a tyre which is specially designed for extensive highway cruising. Its wear-resistant compound enhances the tread life and provides for good durability over rough surfaces.
Ideal for- Extensive highway use
Key Features & Benefits-
- Special wear-resistant compound enhances tyre life
- Unique pitch sequence for a quiet and comfortable ride
- Special tread pattern for confident braking
- Wide pattern grooves for better wet grip and handling
Apollo Apterra HT Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Find Apollo Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to Apollo Apterra HT
User Reviews for Apollo Apterra HT Tyres
Popular Apollo Apterra HT Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about apollo Tyre
- Q.Recommend tyre for Grand i10 petrol city and highwayA.
Based on your use type, the suggested tyre for your car is the Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx as its asymmetric tread pattern provides effective grip and the robust sidewalls provide for enhanced cornering capabilities.Answered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52