Apollo Quantum Plus Price List
|Apollo Quantum Plus 195/65 R16 102S||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Quantum Plus 155/R13||Na||Rs.3580|
|Apollo Quantum Plus 195/R14||Na||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Quantum Plus 175/65 R14 90T||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Apollo Quantum Plus Features
It provides good traction over wet and dry surfaces along with high directional stability.Circumferential grooves and zig-zag tread pattern provide better resistance to hydroplaning, thereby making drives safer.
Ideal for- Highway drives and city commutes
Key Features & Benefits-
- Zig-zag circumferential ribs provide high-speed stability
- CIrcumferential grooves provide good grip over wet surfaces
- Wear-resistant tread compound provides long tyre life
Apollo Quantum Plus Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Tyres Similar to Apollo Quantum Plus
Find APOLLO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Apollo Quantum Plus Tyres
unique silica compound
The Apollo Quantum Plus comes with a strong and wide rib design that promotes the ability of a car to maintain easy curves while taking the ...Read More
Frequently Asked Questions on Apollo Quantum Plus
Is Apollo Quantum Plus good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Apollo Quantum Plus?
Can I use Apollo Quantum Plus Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Apollo Quantum Plus tyre available on emi?
Is Apollo Quantum Plus compatible with Car?
Car Using Apollo Quantum Plus Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About APOLLO Tyre
- Q.my dzire zdi 2018 runs daily for almost 300-400 km. kindly recommend the right tyre for the same. I had used B250 but they have worn out in just 40000 km. Confused between taximax and vectra 185/65/R15A.
For Maruti Dzire you can pick the JK Taximaxx tyre pattern. Other considerable options can be CEAT Milaze X3 and Apollo Amazer 4G Life.Read More...Answered 06-Jun-2023 10:25:20
- Q.Tyre for Fluidic Verna 1.4 EX 185/65/R15. Which Tyre will best suited for my vehicle.A.
For Hyundai Verna, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT SecuraDrive, Apollo Amazer 4G Life and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Read More...Answered 06-Jun-2023 10:24:35
- Q.Tata 407 tyre air pressureA.
Depending upon the load Tata 407 carries, you can inflate tyre pressure between 32-38 psi.Read More...Answered 02-Jun-2023 15:08:08
- Q.swift vdi diesel which tyre is bestA.
For Maruti Swift, you can choose tyre patterns between MRF ZVTS, Apollo Amazer and Bridgestone B290.Read More...Answered 02-Jun-2023 15:04:12
- Q.What's the best company tyres in maruti Swift.vdi..A.
For Maruti Swift VDi, you can select tyre patterns between CEAT FuelSmarrt, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, and Bridgestone B290.Read More...Answered 23-May-2023 14:09:52
Top Rated Apollo Tyres
Other Apollo Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Car Tyre Brands
Apollo Car Tyres News
- MRF ZLXRs.3,470*
- CEAT SecuraDriveRs.6,870*
- Goodyear Assurance TripleMaxRs.7,399*
- MRF ZVTVRs.4,750*
- MRF ZVTSRs.3,749*
- Bridgestone SturdoRs.Price Coming Soon*
- CEAT CrossDrive ATRs.15,725*
- MRF ZVTV A4Rs.3,470*
- Apollo Apterra CrossRs.6,100*
- Dunlop AT 20 Grand TrekRs.14,699*