More Variants Of AZENIS PT722
|205/60 R14 88H||Tubeless||Rs.4680|
|195/55 R15 85V||Tubeless||Rs.5360|
|205/60 R15 91H||Tubeless||Rs.6970|
|225/60 R15 96H||Tubeless||Rs.6970|
|205/65 R15 94H||Tubeless||Rs.6885|
|225/50 R16 92V||Tubeless||Rs.9333|
|205/55 R16 91V||Tubeless||Rs.9545|
|225/55 R16 95V||Tubeless||Rs.11340|
|205/60 R16 92H||Tubeless||Rs.8325|
|215/60 R16 95V||Tubeless||Rs.8740|
|215/45 R17 87W||Tubeless||Rs.9763|
About Falken AZENIS PT722
This is a premium all-season touring tyre which offers a very comfortable and quiet ride quality. It comes with an asymmetric tread pattern for superior wet and dry traction. Its solid construction makes for high durability and enhanced tyre life.
Ideal for- Extensive highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Asymmetric tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry gripping
- Jointless nylon cap ply makes for improved durability
- Long lateral grooves make for superior wet performance
- Deep tread depth makes for enhanced tread life
- Innovative tread pattern makes for a very comfortable and quiet ride
What is covered and for how long?
- The warranty applies to all Passenger Car / SUV/LTR Tyres sold only by authorized dealer of Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd.
- All tyres shall be covered under warranty for only manufacturing defects.
- All tyres shall be warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years from the
- date of manufacturing OR till 1.6 mm remaining tread depth in the tyre, whichever occurs first.
- Tyre under complaint will be examined and inspected by Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd. Service
- Engineer or any authorised person and their disposition on the fault shall be final.
- In case of manufacturing defect Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd. shall reimburse the claim tyre cost to the customer which shall be calculated on the basis of tyre usage, the degree of wearing. In other words, the so called, “remaining tread depth” measurement system will be applied. The following Formula will be applicable for arriving at the benefit to be passed to the customer
Claim Tyre Cost = Tyre Basic Price x Worn out Tread Depth / Original Tread Depth + applicable VAT
Wheel Misalignment, Wheel Imbalance, Vehicle Mechanical Defects,
• Accidental Damage, Road Hazards, Impact Break, Improper Inflation,
• Improper Mounting / Demounting, Tread Cut, Side-Wall Cut, Run Flat,
• Improper Repair, Wilful Abuse, Engaging in Road Racing or Competition
• Tyre purchased from Unauthorised Channel/Dealer
• Irregular Tread / Premature Wear, Ride Complaints after 1.6 mm initial wear,
• Tyre with manipulation., Re-treaded / Buffed Tyre
• Tyre with less than 1.6 mm remaining Tread Depth
• Improper application of the Tyre Size
User Reviews for Falken Tyres
Car Using Falken AZENIS PT722 Tyres
Popular Comparison For Falken Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours