Falken AZENIS PT722
- Ideal ForHighway drive
- FeaturesLong tyre lifeLow NoiseComfortDurabilityWet GripDry GripHandling
Other Falken AZENIS PT722 Variants
|Falken AZENIS PT722 205/60 R14 88H||Tubeless||Rs.4680|
|Falken AZENIS PT722 195/55 R15 85V||Tubeless||Rs.5360|
|Falken AZENIS PT722 205/60 R15 91H||Tubeless||Rs.6970|
|Falken AZENIS PT722 225/60 R15 96H||Tubeless||Rs.6970|
|Falken AZENIS PT722 205/65 R15 94H||Tubeless||Rs.6885|
|Falken AZENIS PT722 225/50 R16 92V||Tubeless||Rs.9333|
|Falken AZENIS PT722 205/55 R16 91V||Tubeless||Rs.9545|
|Falken AZENIS PT722 225/55 R16 95V||Tubeless||Rs.11340|
|Falken AZENIS PT722 205/60 R16 92H||Tubeless||Rs.8325|
|Falken AZENIS PT722 215/60 R16 95V||Tubeless||Rs.8740|
|Falken AZENIS PT722 215/45 R17 87W||Tubeless||Rs.9763|
Falken AZENIS PT722 Features
About Falken AZENIS PT722
This is a premium all-season touring tyre which offers a very comfortable and quiet ride quality. It comes with an asymmetric tread pattern for superior wet and dry traction. Its solid construction makes for high durability and enhanced tyre life.
Ideal for- Extensive highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Asymmetric tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry gripping
- Jointless nylon cap ply makes for improved durability
- Long lateral grooves make for superior wet performance
- Deep tread depth makes for enhanced tread life
- Innovative tread pattern makes for a very comfortable and quiet ride
Falken AZENIS PT722 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- The warranty applies to all Passenger Car / SUV/LTR Tyres sold only by authorized dealer of Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd.
- All tyres shall be covered under warranty for only manufacturing defects.
- All tyres shall be warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years from the
- date of manufacturing OR till 1.6 mm remaining tread depth in the tyre, whichever occurs first.
- Tyre under complaint will be examined and inspected by Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd. Service
- Engineer or any authorised person and their disposition on the fault shall be final.
- In case of manufacturing defect Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd. shall reimburse the claim tyre cost to the customer which shall be calculated on the basis of tyre usage, the degree of wearing. In other words, the so called, “remaining tread depth” measurement system will be applied. The following Formula will be applicable for arriving at the benefit to be passed to the customer
Claim Tyre Cost = Tyre Basic Price x Worn out Tread Depth / Original Tread Depth + applicable VAT
Wheel Misalignment, Wheel Imbalance, Vehicle Mechanical Defects,
• Accidental Damage, Road Hazards, Impact Break, Improper Inflation,
• Improper Mounting / Demounting, Tread Cut, Side-Wall Cut, Run Flat,
• Improper Repair, Wilful Abuse, Engaging in Road Racing or Competition
• Tyre purchased from Unauthorised Channel/Dealer
• Irregular Tread / Premature Wear, Ride Complaints after 1.6 mm initial wear,
• Tyre with manipulation., Re-treaded / Buffed Tyre
• Tyre with less than 1.6 mm remaining Tread Depth
• Improper application of the Tyre Size
Find Falken Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to Falken AZENIS PT722
User Reviews for Falken AZENIS PT722 Tyres
Car Using Falken AZENIS PT722 Tyres
Popular Falken AZENIS PT722 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about falken Tyre
- Q.Which one is better for alto lxi 2008modelA.
The Falken SINCERA SN835 would be a good tyre suggestion for your vehicle as its innovative tread pattern makes for good wet and dry grip and the lateral sipes make for confident wet performance.Answered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39
- Q.Currently my grand i10 car tyres are 165/65/R14 79T. Which tyre is most suitable for upsizingA.
Yes, you can go for an upsize upto 175/65 R14 and the suggested tyre is Falken SINCERA SN835. The innovative tread pattern of the tyres offer a great grip and traction effect on both dry and wet road surface.Answered 13 Mar 2020 09:24:55
- Q.for my Lancer car size 205/60/14 , please tell me suitable tyre and bestA.
Some of the better options for your Mitsubishi Lancer would be Bridgestone MY02 Sporty Style, Yokohama S.drive AS01, and Falken AZENIS PT722.Answered 04 Mar 2020 06:06:25