Metzeler ROADTECH Z6 Price List
|Metzeler ROADTECH Z6 190/50 ZR17 73W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Metzeler ROADTECH Z6 180/55 ZR17 73W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Metzeler ROADTECH Z6 160/60 ZR17 69W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.10360|
Metzeler ROADTECH Z6 Features
Metzeler Roadtec Z6 is a radial sport touring tyre with excellent performance in all-weather conditions. Better handling in wet conditions for precise corner entry, progressive response and contact feeling in wet condition.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Effective water drainage
- Better handling in wet
- Improve the grip on dry
- Reduce slippage and wear
Tyres Similar to Metzeler ROADTECH Z6
Find METZELER Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Metzeler ROADTECH Z6 Tyres
Metzeler designates its position as one of the leaders in the tyre business with models such as this. The Roadtech Z6 is radial engineering ...
Frequently Asked Questions on Metzeler ROADTECH Z6
Is Metzeler ROADTECH Z6 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Metzeler ROADTECH Z6?
Can I use Metzeler ROADTECH Z6 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Metzeler ROADTECH Z6 tyre available on emi?
Is Metzeler ROADTECH Z6 compatible with Bike?
Bike Using Metzeler ROADTECH Z6 Tyres
Popular Metzeler ROADTECH Z6 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About METZELER Tyre
- Q.What tyres are best for triumph street twin in IndianA.
The Triumph Street Twin is shod with 100/90-18 at the front and 150/70 R17 at the rear. For the front tyre, you can choose between Ralco Speed Blaster, Pirelli Sport Demon and Continental Conti Road Attack 3. And for the rear, the options come as Metzeler Tourance Next and Pirelli Scorpio Trail 2.Answered 01-May-2022 11:29:47
- Q.Best tyre for banelli tnt 600 iA.
Benelli TNT 600i is equipped with 120/70 R17 and 180/55 R17 at front and rear respectively. You can choose tyre patterns between Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2, Metzeler M7 and Michelin Pilot Power 3.Answered 15-Feb-2022 11:19:11
- Q.I need to change the front and rear Tyre's of my continental gt 535 as they've worn out. I currently have the stock pirelli sport demons installed. Would like good quality Tyre's which have good grip under wet and dry conditions.A.
Hence, if you are satisfied with the performance of the existing Pirelli Sport Demon tyres, which are the best you can get in the segment, you can continue with it. Other tyre patterns for 100/90-18 front tyre include Metzeler ME 880 and Metzeler Lasertec for 130/70-18 rear tyre.Answered 12-Feb-2022 11:13:42
- Q.Hi there. for my interceptor 650 i had asked about dual purpose tyres and you mentioned Michelin street Sirac 100/90 80 (front) as a tyre i could use. I went to the Michelin shop today and they said they only have a rear street sirac in that size. Can i use that as my front tyre? if so what is the procedure to do that?A.
The rear tyre size of Interceptor 650 is 130/70-18. Therefore, a 100/90-18 will not apply there. As suggested earlier, you can go for Metzeler ME880 Marathon for the rear. If you are unable to find this size at any of the tyre dealers in your city you can search the size and tyre pattern over the internet and order online.Answered 31-Jan-2022 17:23:11
- Q.Hi there, i own a RE interceptor 650. I want to replace my tyres with dual purpose tyres or at least ones that are more suited to both road and offroad. Could you recommend which ones as i have struggled to find ones for both front and rear. ThanksA.
The RE Interceptor 650 comes equipped with a very unique tyre size of 100/90-18 at front and 130/70-18 at rear. Thus, apart from the stock CEAT Zoom Cruz, it is hard to find any other normal tarmac-specific tyre alternative, forget dual-purpose ones. Anyways, if you are keen to get on-road/off-road you can look for Michelin Sirac Street (front) 100/90-18 and Metzeler ME880 Marathon (rear) 130/70-18.Answered 20-Jan-2022 11:57:18
Top Rated Metzeler Tyres
Other Metzeler Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Metzeler Bike Tyres News