More Variants Of Metzeler ROADTECH Z6
|180/55 R17 73W||Tubeless||Rs.13288|
|120/70 R17 58W||Tubeless||Rs.10812|
|110/80 R18 58W||Tubeless||Rs.9422|
Metzeler ROADTECH Z6 Features
About Metzeler ROADTECH Z6
This is a high performance radial, whose sizes range from 17 to 18 inches.
1) Strong steel radial protection - Innovative belt structure with a single ply of steel cords wrapped around a radial carcass at 0°.
Benefit – Better sturdiness and control at high speeds, reduced deformation of the tyre under pressure.
2) Stiffer texture - This makes for a reduced weight.
Benefit – Mileage is increased and the wear is made more uniform.
3) Fine Carbon Matrix - New compound obtained through high-performance raw materials
Benefit – Highest level of grip on all conditions, and far better stability.
Find Metzeler Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Metzeler ROADTECH Z6 Tyres
Bike Using Metzeler ROADTECH Z6 Tyres
Popular Comparison For Metzeler Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about metzeler Tyre
- Q.I have Benelli tnt 600i which tyre’s are best for it?A.
Some of the best options for the Benelli Tnt 600i are Michelin Pilot Road 4, Pirelli DIABLO ROSSO II, and Metzeler SPORTEC M5I.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Best rear tyre for apache rtr 200A.
As per my suggestion, the Metzeler TOURANCE EXP is the best tyre for your bike. The tyres are specially designed to run on different terrains, while ensuring stability.Answered 13 Mar 2020 09:24:55