MRF Zapper FY Highlights
MRF Zapper FY is a tubeless bike tyre available in 17 inch size range. There are 3 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. The Zapper FY is an ideal fitment for bikes like the Bajaj Pulsar 150, TVS Apache RTR 160, KTM Duke 200, Bajaj Pulsar AS 150, Honda CB Unicorn 160, and KTM RC 200.
MRF Zapper FY Price List
|MRF Zapper FY 110/70 R17||Tubeless||Rs.1650|
|MRF Zapper FY 80/90 R17||Tubeless||Rs.1300|
|MRF Zapper FY 110/70 R17 54H||Tubeless||Rs.1675|
MRF Zapper FY Features
This particular model offers great stability, handling and precision. Also delivers on other benefits such as firm grip and ride quality.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Better stability.
- Extended shoulders.
- Unique tread pattern.
- Good maneuverability.
- Sharp cornering capability.
- Good traction & Wet traction.
MRF Zapper FY Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF Zapper FY
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF Zapper FY Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF Zapper FY
Is MRF Zapper FY good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF Zapper FY?
Can I use MRF Zapper FY Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF Zapper FY tyre available on emi?
Is MRF Zapper FY compatible with Bike?
Bike Using MRF Zapper FY Tyres
Popular MRF Zapper FY Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MRF Tyre
- Q.Is the mrf zapper Kurve a compatible for the interceptor?A.
The tyre size of Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 i.e. 100/90-18 (front) and 130/70-18 (rear) is not available with MRF Zapper Kurve. Hence, you can pick CEAT Zoom Cruz pair of tyres, they are the ideal match for the cruiser bike.Answered 20-Jan-2022 11:54:14
- Q.Which one is better in mrf zapper Q, zapper fq or zapper YA.
All three Zapper series tyres have different tread patterns. The MRF Zapper FQ and MRF Zapper Y belong to the commuter two-wheelers and are designed for the front and rear fitment respectively. Moreover, MRF Zapper Q is offered with a distinct design and is made for high capacity bikes, especially the cruiser class. All three Zappers promise the right mix of durability, grip, and stability. You can choose any of the three as per your preference.Answered 18-Jan-2022 13:13:10
- Q.Front tyre for Suzuki Gixxer SF for the purpose of normal day to day city ride and sometimes rides of 500kms - 5000kms, many patch of off-road is also expected.A.
As per your budget and preference, you can choose among CEAT Zoom RAD, Apollo Alpha S1 and MRF Revz. All three are sturdy tyres specifically made keeping in mind Indian road conditions.Answered 13-Jan-2022 16:51:45
- Q.My bike is pulser 150 ....2010 model. Which tyre is good for both alloy wheelA.
For the front Pulsar 150 tyre, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Secura F85, MRF Zapper FS and Michelin City Pro, while rear choices include CEAT Zoom, MRF Zapper C and Michelin City Pro.Answered 11-Jan-2022 18:08:50
- Q.Can i upsize 100/90 r17 for 90/90 r17A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by two-wheeler manufacturers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Hence, for optimum stability and handling, it is best to continue with the company suggested tyre size. Instead of upsizing, for better stability, you can choose any high grip tyre patterns between CEAT Secura Zoom F, MRF Zapper FS and Michelin Pilot Sporty.Answered 11-Jan-2022 17:58:24
Top Rated MRF Tyres
Other MRF Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
MRF Bike Tyres News