MRF Zapper FY
- Ideal ForCity Use
MRF Zapper FY Highlights
MRF Zapper FY is a tubeless bike tyre available in 17 inch size range. There are 3 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. The Zapper FY is an ideal fitment for bikes like the Bajaj Pulsar 150, TVS Apache RTR 160, KTM Duke 200, Bajaj Pulsar AS 150, Honda CB Unicorn 160, and KTM RC 200.
MRF Zapper FY Price List
|MRF Zapper FY 80/90 R17||Tubeless||Rs.1300|
|MRF Zapper FY 110/70 R17||Tubeless||Rs.1650|
|MRF Zapper FY 110/70 R17 54H||Tubeless||Rs.1675|
MRF Zapper FY Features
This particular model offers great stability, handling and precision. Also delivers on other benefits such as firm grip and ride quality.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Better stability.
- Extended shoulders.
- Unique tread pattern.
- Good maneuverability.
- Sharp cornering capability.
- Good traction & Wet traction.
MRF Zapper FY Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF Zapper FY
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF Zapper FY Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF Zapper FY
Is MRF Zapper FY good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF Zapper FY?
Can I use MRF Zapper FY Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF Zapper FY tyre available on emi?
Is MRF Zapper FY compatible with Bike?
Bike Using MRF Zapper FY Tyres
Popular MRF Zapper FY Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MRF Tyre
- Q.on yamaha r15 v2 Can we use bias tyre on front and radial tyre on rear ? Does that affect handling? Which type of tyres should be used on r15 v2A.
The Yamaha R15 V2 is made available with most appropriate tyre size and tyre layout selection at front and rear. The front has tubeless tyre, while the rear is shod with radial tubeless tyre. Both in tandem perform fantastically. Thus, we suggest there is no need to change the tyre setup, if changed it will definitely affect the handling, performance and fuel efficiency of the bike. If you want to opt for new tyres choose between MRF Zapper FY1 or Ralco Blaster for front and among Michelin Pilot Street and MRF Revz S for rear.Answered 03-Aug-2021 15:33:02
- Q.I want to upsize dominar 250 rear tyre to 150/60 17 tyre.Is it recommendable and won't be it problematic?Also can i change the wheels to diamond alloy wheels of dominar 250?A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the bike manufacturers as it hampers the mileage, and speedometer/odometer reading of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with 150/60 17 tyres. Yes, you can change the present alloys to diamond ones, however make sure they light in weight so that the mileage of the bike is unaffected. You can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Rad X1, MRF REVZ C1 and Apollo Alpha H1.Answered 28-Jul-2021 17:45:09
- Q.Best front and rear tyre for passion plus with alloy for city usage.daily use 10km , need comfort ,grip ,handling and low maintenance tyre.A.
You can pick between CEAT Gripp X3, JK Challenger and MRF Zapper.Answered 27-Jul-2021 12:29:26
Other MRF Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
MRF Bike Tyres News