Pirelli SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO-255/55 R18 109V XL Tubeless
- Tyre Size255/55 R18 109V XL? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForSporty driveHighway drive
- FeaturesWet GripDry GripHandlingLong tyre lifeHigh PerformanceLow noiseComfortBetter BrakingDurability
Other Pirelli SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO Variants
|Pirelli SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO 275/40 ZR20 106Y||Tubeless||Rs.32453|
Pirelli SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO 255/55 R18 109V XL Features
It is a high performance tyre specially designed for SUVs. It comes equipped with a wide central rib for superior high speed handling. Asymmetric tread design with Z-profile makes for superior wet and dry braking.
Ideal for- Track use and Highway drives
Key Feature and Benefits
- Special tread pattern with Z profile makes for superior wet and dry traction
- Wide central rib provides for superior high speed handling
- Continuous longitudinal blocks in tread make for high speed stability
- Innovative rubber compound makes for long tread life
- Optimized tread pattern provides for a comfortable and quiet ride quality
Pirelli SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO 255/55 R18 109V XL Specifications
255 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
55 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
130 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
V is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Pirelli Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to Pirelli SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO
User Reviews for Pirelli SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO Tyres
Pirelli SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO Compatible With
Other Pirelli Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours