One of the best from Apollo, this tyre has been designed to offer good traction and performance through all seasons. It consists of varied tread grooves to optimize pressure distribution and maximize contact-patch, thereby providing stability.
Ideal for- Extensive highway as well as city use
Key Features & Benefits-
- Innovative tread compound for confidentt braking
- Asymmetric tread pattern for enhanced grip
- Wider circumferential grooves for better wet grip
- Wider shoulder blocks for better dry handling
- Wide centre rib for precise steering control and handling
195 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio60
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating88
88 (560 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingH
H (210 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.