One of the best from Apollo, this tyre has been designed to offer good traction and performance through all seasons. It consists of varied tread grooves to optimize pressure distribution and maximize contact-patch, thereby providing stability.
Ideal for- Extensive highway as well as city use
Key Features & Benefits-
- Innovative tread compound for confidentt braking
- Asymmetric tread pattern for enhanced grip
- Wider circumferential grooves for better wet grip
- Wider shoulder blocks for better dry handling
- Wide centre rib for precise steering control and handling
185 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
560 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
User Reviews for Apollo Tyres
Find Apollo Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours