More Variants Of DNA db ES501
|215/55 R16 91V||Tubeless||Rs.10890|
|225/55 R16 94V||Tubeless||Rs.11170|
|205/60 R16 92H||Tubeless||Rs.8830|
|225/50 R16 92V||Tubeless||Rs.10710|
|185/70 R14 88H||Tubeless||Rs.4850|
About Yokohama DNA db ES501
Another tyre from Yokohama's 'Silent Tyre' segment, it offers a very quiet ride by preventing road noise from filtering inside the car cabin. Available in selected 14” and 16” sizes, the tyre has been a preferred choice as original equipment over various luxury vehicles including Toyota Camry.
Ideal for- Extensive Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Round sipes make for superior wet braking
- Wide central rib makes for superior handling and control
- 5- Pitch variation tread pattern makes for a very quiet ride quality
- Innovative rubber compound provides superior dry traction
- 4 straight channels make for superior wet performance
- Wide shoulder blocks make for superior steering response and cornering
User Reviews for Yokohama Tyres
Car Using Yokohama DNA db ES501 Tyres
Popular Comparison For Yokohama Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have Honda Jazz Vx idtec 2016 model. I wish to upgrade to wider Tyres on stock 15 inch alloy. Is 185/65 r15 feasible.A.
I would recommend you to stick to the stock size as upsizing the tyres will reduce the fuel economy and turning radius of the car. For better performance, consider buying Yokohama A.drive AA01-175/65 R15 84H.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:59:58
- Q.Which is best for Baleno 195/55/r16A.
For improved wet traction and braking, Yokohama Earth-1-185/65 R15 88H will be a suitable option for your car. It also comes with low rolling resistance that helps in improving the fuel economy of your car.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:58:42
- Q.which tyre suitable for ecosportA.
I would suggest getting Yokohama A.drive AA01-195/65 R15 91H for EcoSport as it comes with 'AQUA-PROOF' tread design for better stability and wet traction.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:55:46