This range of tyres has been specially designed to offer better fuel efficiency and durability along with a comfortable ride. It comes with Functionalized Polymer and Interlocked Tread Design which improves fuel efficiency by 7% and offers better grip.
Ideal For- City and highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Low rolling resistance offers better fuel efficiency.
- Interlocked tread design provides for good over-all traction.
- Wide uniform contact area offers an improved tyre tread life
- Stiff sidewalls provide for improved durability
- Five pitch tread design makes for a well-cushioned and quiet ride
Read more about CEAT Fuelsmarrt tyres here
165 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio65
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Speed RatingT
T (190 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.