CEAT Fuel Smarrt 185/70 R14 88H
- Tyre Size185/70 R14 88H? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForCity Use
- FeaturesFuel efficientDry Grip
CEAT Fuel Smarrt Price List
|CEAT Fuel Smarrt 165/80 R14 85T||Tubeless||Rs.3720|
|CEAT Fuel Smarrt 155/80 R13||Tubeless||Rs.3285|
|CEAT Fuel Smarrt 185/65 R15 88T||Tubeless||Rs.5075|
|CEAT Fuel Smarrt 175/70 R14 84H||Tubeless||Rs.4645|
|CEAT Fuel Smarrt 175/65 R14 82H||Tubeless||Rs.4670|
|CEAT Fuel Smarrt 165/70 R14 81T||Tubeless||Rs.3205|
|CEAT Fuel Smarrt 165/65 R14 79T||Tubeless||Rs.4080|
|CEAT Fuel Smarrt 155/80 R13 79T||Tubeless||Rs.3435|
|CEAT Fuel Smarrt 155/70 R13 75T||Tubeless||Rs.3330|
|CEAT Fuel Smarrt 145/80 R13 75T||Tubeless||Rs.3050|
|CEAT Fuel Smarrt 145/80 R12 74T||Tubeless||Rs.2715|
|CEAT Fuel Smarrt 155/65 R14 75T||Tubeless||Rs.3550|
CEAT Fuel Smarrt 185/70 R14 88H Specifications
185 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
88 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Compare with Similar Items
Find CEAT Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for CEAT Tyres
CEAT Fuel Smarrt Compatible With
Top Rated CEAT Tyres
Other CEAT Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.what tyre is suit for EON 13-inch. maximum I will go for a long drive. suggest me good tyreA.
For Hyundai Eon, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT FuelSmarrt, Goodyear Duraplus and Bridgestone B290.Answered 11-Sep-2023 13:44:10
- Q.which tyre is good for Grand i10 Sportz petrol under 3500A.
For Hyundai Grand i10 Sportz, you choose budget tyre patterns between Firestone FS100 and CEAT FuelSmarrt.Answered 18-Aug-2023 12:53:24
- Q.Want to change my vento highline 2010 tyres from bridgestone b290 to a bigger and durable tyre as I have moved to a remote village with no roads. bridgestone started wearing off and having bumpy ride. please recommend a good brand with enough traction on mud and stones in monsoon. RegardsA.
As you travel more frequently to country-side you need rugged and robust set of tyres. The tarmac-friendly Bridgestone B290 can be replaced with Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2, MRF ZVTV and CEAT SecuraDrive.Answered 04-Aug-2023 16:14:50
- Q.Which is the best car Tyre for Tata indica vista quadrajetA.
For Tata Indica Vista (Quadrajet), you can pick tyre patterns between Apollo Amazer 4G Life, CEAT Milaze X3 and Bridgestone B290.Answered 04-Aug-2023 16:10:39
- Q.which is the best tyre for Honda city 2016 modelA.
For Honda City, you can choose tyre pattern between CEAT SecuraDrive, Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2 and BridgestoneAnswered 04-Aug-2023 16:09:51
Popular CEAT Fuel Smarrt Tyre Comparison
Similar Car Tyre Brands
CEAT Car Tyres News