CEAT Fuel Smarrt 155/70 R13 75T
- Tyre Size155/70 R13 75T? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForCity Use
- FeaturesFuel efficientDry Grip
CEAT Fuel Smarrt Price List
|CEAT Fuel Smarrt 165/80 R14 85T||Tubeless||Rs.3720|
|CEAT Fuel Smarrt 155/80 R13||Tubeless||Rs.3285|
|CEAT Fuel Smarrt 185/70 R14 88H||Tubeless||Rs.4630|
|CEAT Fuel Smarrt 185/65 R15 88T||Tubeless||Rs.5075|
|CEAT Fuel Smarrt 175/70 R14 84H||Tubeless||Rs.4645|
|CEAT Fuel Smarrt 175/65 R14 82H||Tubeless||Rs.4670|
|CEAT Fuel Smarrt 165/70 R14 81T||Tubeless||Rs.3205|
|CEAT Fuel Smarrt 165/65 R14 79T||Tubeless||Rs.4080|
|CEAT Fuel Smarrt 155/80 R13 79T||Tubeless||Rs.3435|
|CEAT Fuel Smarrt 145/80 R13 75T||Tubeless||Rs.3050|
|CEAT Fuel Smarrt 145/80 R12 74T||Tubeless||Rs.2715|
|CEAT Fuel Smarrt 155/65 R14 75T||Tubeless||Rs.3550|
CEAT Fuel Smarrt 155/70 R13 75T Specifications
155 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
13 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
75 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
T is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Compare with Similar Items
Find CEAT Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for CEAT Tyres
CEAT Fuel Smarrt Compatible With
Top Rated CEAT Tyres
Other CEAT Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.upsize 2 front tyres of current 185/65 R15 to something that works close to AT tyresA.
All Terrain (AT) tyres are not made available in the smaller 15-inch tyre size. Instead you can choose durable and high on life tyre patterns such as CEAT Milaze X3 and Apollo Amazer 4G Life.Answered 07-Dec-2023 13:01:27
- Q.MY CHOICE OF TYRE FOR SKODA KUSHAQ IS CONTI CROSS CONTACT LX2-215/60-R17 AND PIRELLI SCRPIOAN ATR. IS IT RIGHT CHOICE? UR SUGGESTIONS PLSA.
Yes, both the tyre patterns are good choices for Skoda Kushaq. You can install any one of the two patterns.Answered 07-Dec-2023 12:57:14
- Q.Totota hycross petrol tyres are originally 16". Is it ideal to change it to 18"? Does it give more ground clearance?A.
Choosing larger tyre size affects the vehicle mileage and performance, hence it is not recommended by the car makers. Toyota Hycross is equipped with 16-inch, 205/65 R16 tyre size, while top end models feature 17-inch, 215/60 R17. Hence you can upgrade to 17-inch size, instead of 18-inch – for better ground clearance, as it’s a recommended tyre size.Answered 07-Dec-2023 12:55:57
- Q.Which brand is good for swift ZXI 2016 model, I hardly run about less than 5000 kilometres per year. So I need to know which is suitable for my conditionA.
For Maruti Swift, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Milaze X3, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, and Bridgestone B250/290.Answered 07-Dec-2023 12:54:05
- Q.I have swift zdi with 195 65 r15 tyres planning 195.65.r15 is this suitable for swiftA.
The tyre size 195/65 R15 is an upsize for Maruti Swift from the regular 185/65 R15 tyre size. Hence, if you are looking to replace tyres, you can choose either of the tyre size.Answered 01-Dec-2023 17:29:41