Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT OWL Highlights
Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT OWL is a tubeless tyre available in 16 inch size range. There is only 1 size available. Priced at Rs 7900, it is an ideal fitment for car like the Mahindra Thar, Tata Safari Storme, and Tata Safari.
Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT OWL Price List
|Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT OWL 235/70 R16 106S||Tubeless||Rs.7900|
Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT OWL Features
It is an All-Terrain tyre that performs extremely well over rough and rocky surfaces. It comes equipped with an aggressive tread pattern to offer superior grip over all surfaces including mild snow. Its solid construction provides good protection against damages like cuts and abrasions. In spite of being an all-terrain tyre, it offers a very comfortable and relatively quiet ride over highways.
Ideal for- Off-roading as well as Highway drives
Key Benefits & Features
- Wear resistant tread compound makes for enhanced tread life
- Aggressive tread pattern makes for superior all-terrain traction
- Solid construction makes for good resistance against cuts and abrasions
- Rows of siped tread blocks ensure superior wet and dry braking
- Wide lateral and shoulder grooves ensure high wet performances
- Staggered blocks lead to a quiet and comfortable ride quality
Tyres Similar to Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT OWL
Find CONTINENTAL Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT OWL Tyres
This ContiCrossContact AT Owl is a tyre model with engineering at its top notch. This is a radial that hits the finest with respect to all f...
Frequently Asked Questions on Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT OWL
Is Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT OWL good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT OWL?
Can I use Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT OWL Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT OWL tyre available on emi?
Is Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT OWL compatible with Car?
Car Using Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT OWL Tyres
Popular Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT OWL Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About CONTINENTAL Tyre
- Q.Can you please recommend a tyre for my swift dzire diesel 2015 model (165/80 R14)? Will the Michelin XM2/XM2+ makes much difference in comfort and ride quality?A.
Michelin Energy XM2 or XM2+ is altogether a different experience when it comes to comfort and drivability. It is one of the leading premium passenger car tyres surpassing almost all the tyre brands available in India. Other tyre patterns you can consider include Bridgestone Turanza T005 and Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC5.Answered 14-Apr-2022 13:36:43
- Q.Which tyre should I buy for my car Maruti Celeriox. Tyre size is 165/70 R14. Should I prefer Bridgestone B290 or should I go for Continental Comfort contact 6?A.
Both are very good and dependable tyre patterns. However, when it comes to factors like the after sales service and accessibility, Bridgestone has an upper hand over Continental. Moreover, the B290 is a specifically developed tyre pattern for Indian road conditions and has been an OE tyre for many cars. Therefore, choose wisely.Answered 29-Mar-2022 15:37:51
- Q.I've Mahindra XUV 500 up for new tyres(235/65 R17), I want tyres with better grip (handling & braking) , now I have bridgestone duellers ATA.
As per your requirement you can choose tyre patterns between Yokohama Geolandar AT G015, Michelin LTX Force, and Continental Conti Cross Contact LX2.Answered 22-Mar-2022 16:01:42
- Q.Which brand tyre is good for second top variant petrol xcent 2015 model, factory fitted are Bridgestone R15 tubeless tyresA.
You can continue with the Bridgestone if you are satisfied with their performance. Moreover, other reliable tyre patterns for Xcent comprise Apollo Alnac 4G, Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC5, Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:36:47
- Q.Someone told me put tyre 175/60/13 for better road grip in Zen Estilo. My name is Mohammed Afzal and my whatsApp no. 9820490435. Kindly advise.A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Further, Zen Estilo being a low engine capacity car may hamper more in the aforesaid aspects. Hence, in place of tyre upsize you can choose to have a premium tyre pattern for more stability and grip. You can choose any premium tyre pattern between Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC5 and Bridgestone B290/S322.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:31:19