More Variants Of Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT OWL
|235/70 R16 106S||Tubeless||Rs.7900|
Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT OWL Features
About Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT OWL
It is an All-Terrain tyre that performs extremely well over rough and rocky surfaces. It comes equipped with an aggressive tread pattern to offer superior grip over all surfaces including mild snow. Its solid construction provides good protection against damages like cuts and abrasions. In spite of being an all-terrain tyre, it offers a very comfortable and relatively quiet ride over highways.
Ideal for- Off-roading as well as Highway drives
Key Benefits & Features
- Wear resistant tread compound makes for enhanced tread life
- Aggressive tread pattern makes for superior all-terrain traction
- Solid construction makes for good resistance against cuts and abrasions
- Rows of siped tread blocks ensure superior wet and dry braking
- Wide lateral and shoulder grooves ensure high wet performances
- Staggered blocks lead to a quiet and comfortable ride quality
Find Continental Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT OWL Tyres
This ContiCrossContact AT Owl is a tyre model with engineering at its top notch. This is a radial that hits the finest wi
Car Using Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT OWL Tyres
Popular Comparison For Continental Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about continental Tyre
- Q.Milage , fuel economy Hyundai i10 sport 155 /80 R13A.
As per my suggestion, the best tyre suggestion for your vehicle would be Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 as its asymmetrical tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry traction and the incisions and edges on the shoulders provide for superior wet and dry braking.Answered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39
- Q.Which is the best tyre for highway speed stability for my Fiat Punto ego 1.3A.
The best tyre suggestion for your described cteogary and filter is the Continental ContiComfortContact CC5 as its low rolling resistance makes for low fuel consumption and innovative tread pattern makes for confident wet and dry braking.Answered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39
- Q.Best tyre for Ciaz Alpha (P)A.
The best tyre options for your Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Alpha would be Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, and Continental ContiMaxContact MC5.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52