Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT OWL
More Variants Of CONTICROSSCONTACT AT OWL
|235/70 R16 106S||Tubeless||Rs.7900|
About Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT OWL
It is an All-Terrain tyre that performs extremely well over rough and rocky surfaces. It comes equipped with an aggressive tread pattern to offer superior grip over all surfaces including mild snow. Its solid construction provides good protection against damages like cuts and abrasions. In spite of being an all-terrain tyre, it offers a very comfortable and relatively quiet ride over highways.
Ideal for- Off-roading as well as Highway drives
Key Benefits & Features
- Wear resistant tread compound makes for enhanced tread life
- Aggressive tread pattern makes for superior all-terrain traction
- Solid construction makes for good resistance against cuts and abrasions
- Rows of siped tread blocks ensure superior wet and dry braking
- Wide lateral and shoulder grooves ensure high wet performances
- Staggered blocks lead to a quiet and comfortable ride quality
User Reviews for Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT OWL Tyres
This ContiCrossContact AT Owl is a tyre model with engineering at its top notch. This is a radial that hits the finest wi
Find Continental Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Car Using Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT OWL Tyres
Popular Comparison For Continental Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which size etios sedan petrol car tyre recommendA.
For your Toyota Etios, you can choose from MRF ZVTV, CEAT SecuraDrive, Continental ContiComfortContact CC5.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:27:12
- Q.Which tyre is suitable for swift dzire tour 2016 modelA.
The suggested tyre is Continental ContiComfortContact CC5, as the tyre provides great ride comfort along with superior wet performances.Answered 27 Feb 2020 10:06:14
- Q.Recommended tyre for wagon rA.
The recommended tyre for the vehicle is Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 because of the extended tread life of the tyres along with the superior traction over wet and dry surfaces.Answered 27 Feb 2020 10:06:14