It is an Ultra High Performance tyre designed for super cars and high powered SUVs. It offers excellent road grip and cornering capabilities along with longer tread life as compared to other UHP tyres. Its tread pattern has been optimized to offer quick acceleration and improved high speed handling.
Ideal for- Track use and Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide central rib makes for superior high speed handling and control
- Innovative rubber compound makes for quick initial acceleration
- Unique “Black Chili” rubber polymers provide for exceptional wet braking
- Macro-block design of the shoulder makes for superior high stability
- Innovative tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry traction
- Low rolling resistance makes for long tread life and low fuel consumption
215 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
50 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
690 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
W is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
User Reviews for Continental Tyres
Find Continental Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours