Continental ContiSportContact 5-245/45 R18 100Y
- Tyre Size245/45 R18 100Y? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForSporty driveHighway drive
- FeaturesHigh PerformanceWet GripDry GripHandlingBetter brakingFuel efficientLong tyre life
It is an Ultra High Performance tyre designed for super cars and high powered SUVs. It offers excellent road grip and cornering capabilities along with longer tread life as compared to other UHP tyres. Its tread pattern has been optimized to offer quick acceleration and improved high speed handling.
Ideal for- Track use and Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide central rib makes for superior high speed handling and control
- Innovative rubber compound makes for quick initial acceleration
- Unique “Black Chili” rubber polymers provide for exceptional wet braking
- Macro-block design of the shoulder makes for superior high stability
- Innovative tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry traction
- Low rolling resistance makes for long tread life and low fuel consumption
245 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
45 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
800 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
Y is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for ContiSportContact 5 245/45 R18 100Y Tubeless
- Wheel DiameterR - 18"0?Rim diameter is same as stock size Rim diameter is same as stock size
- Wheel DiameterR - 19"1?Rim diameter is increased by plus 1 inch, tyre width is increased and profile reduced.
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.Alto k 10 . I have to drive 200 km once every 2 months. Other time every day 2 km. Suggest me tyreA.
The running of your Maruti Alto K10 is quite low in terms of distance it covers. You need a durable tyre that has a long life and can perform well under challenging city road conditions. The Alto K10 is offered in two rim sizes i.e. 145/70 R13 and 155/65 R13. Depending upon the present size you can go ahead with the choice of tyre brand/pattern. You can select from the available tyre choices like CEAT Milaze X3, JK Ultima NXT, MRF ZVTS, Goodyear Ducaro Hi Miller, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, etc.