Continental ContiSportContact 5 Price List
Continental ContiSportContact 5 245/45 R18 100W Specifications
245 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
45 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
800 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
W is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Compare with Similar Items
Find CONTINENTAL Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Continental ContiSportContact 5 Tyres
The old tyres of my SUV got damaged and need to be replaced. So I selected the Continental ContiSportContact 5 tyres for my SUV. I am quite ...Read More
Continental ContiSportContact 5 Compatible With
Top Rated Continental Tyres
Other Continental Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.What is the most appropriate tyre for Maruti Suzuki regalia diesel car of 2015 make having ture size 168-80 R14 and what is the present price and where can I get at the lowest priceA.
For Maruti Suzuki Regalia, you can go for tyre patterns between CEAT Milaze X3 (Rs 3445 approx.), JK Taximaxx (Rs 3266 approx.) and Firestone FR500 (Rs 3499 approx.). For lowest price, you can visit any reliable online tyre portal and compare the prices or walk in to the local tyre market physically.Read More...Answered 06-Jun-2023 10:29:05
- Q.can i upgrade ford ecosports sports variant 205/60/R16 tyres to 215/65/R16?A.
Initially, Ford EcoSport featured a 195/65 R15 tyre size, and at present it gets larger 205/60 R16. Therefore, it is already featuring larger tyre sizes. Going for a bigger tyre will only deviate the fuel economy and performance, which is why tyre upsizes are not recommended by the tyre makers. If you are fine with the mentioned drawbacks, you can get the said larger tyre (215/65 R16) for your car.Read More...Answered 06-Jun-2023 10:28:05
- Q.Can i up size my tyre? Am using rapid rider 1 tsiA.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by car makers as it negatively affects the fuel mileage and performance of the vehicle. Hence, for balanced performance, always insist upon company-fitted tyre size.Read More...Answered 06-Jun-2023 10:26:31
- Q.company size is 275/40r20 front 315/35r20 rear. i installed 275/40r20 front and 295/40r20 in rear is it ok for bmw x6 e71 model to change the profile size?A.
Tyre size change at the time of replacement is not recommended by the car makers, as it affects the drivability and performance of the car. However, in your case, as the difference in the tyre size is not that big, you can switch to 295/40 R20 in place of 315/35 R20.Read More...Answered 06-Jun-2023 10:25:58
- Q.my dzire zdi 2018 runs daily for almost 300-400 km. kindly recommend the right tyre for the same. I had used B250 but they have worn out in just 40000 km. Confused between taximax and vectra 185/65/R15A.
For Maruti Dzire you can pick the JK Taximaxx tyre pattern. Other considerable options can be CEAT Milaze X3 and Apollo Amazer 4G Life.Read More...Answered 06-Jun-2023 10:25:20
Popular Continental ContiSportContact 5 Tyre Comparison
Similar Car Tyre Brands
Continental Car Tyres News
- MRF ZLXRs.3,470*
- CEAT SecuraDriveRs.6,870*
- Goodyear Assurance TripleMaxRs.7,399*
- MRF ZVTVRs.4,750*
- MRF ZVTSRs.3,749*
- Bridgestone SturdoRs.Price Coming Soon*
- CEAT CrossDrive ATRs.15,725*
- MRF ZVTV A4Rs.3,470*
- Apollo Apterra CrossRs.6,100*
- Dunlop AT 20 Grand TrekRs.14,699*