Other Falken AZENIS FK453CC
|255/55 R18 103Y||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|275/45 R19 108Y||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|255/50 R19 107W||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Falken AZENIS FK453CC 275/40 R20 106Y Features
This is an Ultra High Performance tyre which offers excellent wet and dry traction with reduced noise levels. The tyre comes with a rigid carcass to ensure high speed stability.
Ideal for- Track use and Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Silica enriched compound makes for superior wet and dry grip
- Asymmetric tread pattern provides for superior dry and wet braking
- Wide central rib makes for superior handling and steering control
- Circumferential grooves provide for effective water evacuation
- Rigid carcass makes for superior high speed stability and safety
Falken AZENIS FK453CC 275/40 R20 106Y Specifications
275 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
40 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
20 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
950 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
Y is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Falken Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Falken AZENIS FK453CC Compatible With
Tyres Similar to Falken AZENIS FK453CC
Other Falken Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours