This is an Ultra High Performance tyre which offers excellent wet and dry traction with reduced noise levels. The tyre comes with a rigid carcass to ensure high speed stability.
Ideal for- Track use and Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Silica enriched compound makes for superior wet and dry grip
- Asymmetric tread pattern provides for superior dry and wet braking
- Wide central rib makes for superior handling and steering control
- Circumferential grooves provide for effective water evacuation
- Rigid carcass makes for superior high speed stability and safety
275 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
45 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
19 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
1000 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
Y is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
User Reviews for Falken Tyres
Find Falken Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours