More Variants Of DYNAPRO HL RA25
|265/70 R15 112H||Tubeless||Rs.7689|
|255/60 R17 106H||Tubeless||Rs.13024|
|255/65 R16 109H||Tubeless||Rs.8465|
|235/70 R16 106H||Tubeless||Rs.6513|
|255/70 R15 108H||Tubeless||Rs.7189|
|265/65 R17 112H||Tubeless||Rs.11520|
About Hankook DYNAPRO HL RA25
This is an all-season performance tyre for SUVs. Its strong sidewall construction provides for superior cornering capabilities and the innovative tread pattern provides for great wet and dry performance.
Ideal for- Extensive highway drives and occasional track use
Key Features & Benefits
- Circumferential grooves provide for superior wet performance
- Central rib provides for superior handling and precise steering response
- Strong shoulder blocks provide for improved cornering capabilities
- Optimized pitch design provides for a quiet and comfortable ride
User Reviews for Hankook Tyres
Car Using Hankook DYNAPRO HL RA25 Tyres
Popular Comparison For Hankook Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I am debating between Hankook Optimo K424 and Bridgestone Turanza AR20A.
Hi Mushtaq, Hankook Optimo K424 ME02 is a pretty good tyre, offers a good comfortable ride with great traction and handling, yet, Bridgestone Turanza AR20 is a better buy. This is because AR20 consists of silica enriched compound which makes for superior wet performance and also enhances tyre life. Even the comfort on this tyre is pretty good. Also, Bridgestone has better after sales support as compared to Hankook. RegardsAnswered 12 Jan 2017 09:32:45
- Q.Sir, I am staying at Sikkim and road condition is very bad, hilly terrine. If i buy tyres from Siliguri and replace at my place whether warranty will be valid and my vehicle tyre requirement is 175/70 R13, you suggest me the company for which i go for purchase. Thanx TanmayA.
Hi Tanmay, Yes the tyre warranty would hold good for as long as you are buying from an authorized dealer and get proper invoice and warranty card for the same. Considering your requirements, I'd suggest tyres that have better grip and handling and are also durable. You can start with MRF ZSLK. These are pretty decent tyres. In case you want something better then go for Hankook Optimo K715 tyre. However, if budget is not a constraint then go for Bridgestone Turanza AR20. It is the best out of all tyres mentioned here. RegardsAnswered 30 Nov 2016 11:45:37
- Q.Which tyre is best suited for city traffic,better handling & comfort,low wear.car is skoda rapid ambition 175/70 r14