This is an all-season performance tyre for SUVs. Its strong sidewall construction provides for superior cornering capabilities and the innovative tread pattern provides for great wet and dry performance.
Ideal for- Extensive highway drives and occasional track use
Key Features & Benefits
- Circumferential grooves provide for superior wet performance
- Central rib provides for superior handling and precise steering response
- Strong shoulder blocks provide for improved cornering capabilities
- Optimized pitch design provides for a quiet and comfortable ride
265 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
1120 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for DYNAPRO HL RA25 265/70 R15 112H Tubeless
Find Hankook Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.Hi for my xuv w8 im planning to upsize the tyre size cn u pls suggest me....in the same alloys which was company fittedA.
Hi Rajaneesh,he stock size on your XUV is 235/65 R17. The posible upsize is 255/60 R17. You can buy Hankook Dynapro HL RA25 tyre in this size. If offer great handling and ride qulality along with superior wet and dry traction. In case you want something better then go for Pirelli Scorpion Verde. This tyre is better than Hankook Dynapro in every way, and hence a little more expensive. RegardsAnswered 14 Feb 2017 09:41:29