Hankook Ventus S1 Evo (K107) Price List
|Hankook Ventus S1 Evo (K107) 245/40 R18 93W||Tubeless||Rs.19270|
Hankook Ventus S1 Evo (K107) 245/45 R17 95W Specifications
245 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
45 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
- Speed Rating
W is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Compare with Similar Items
Find HANKOOK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Hankook Ventus S1 Evo (K107) Compatible With
Top Rated Hankook Tyres
Other Hankook Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Best quiet ride tire for lexus rx350 2019 235R55/20A.
The Lexus RX350 is equipped with unique tyre size of 235/55 R20, hence in India limited tyre patterns are available in the tyre market. Anyways, you can choose tyre patterns between Pirelli Scorpion Verde and Hankook Dynapro HP2 All Season.Read More...Answered 18-Jan-2023 17:23:56
- Q.Can v put flat run tyre for glc 22d sports modelA.
Yes, you can switch to run flat tyres in place of the existing tubeless ones. However, make sure all the four tyres are of same category, and you are not mixing the normal tyres with the run flat ones. Because both the kind of tyres offer different capabilities.Read More...Answered 05-Jul-2022 13:23:34
- Q.Can we upgrade 15 inch tyre to 16 inch tyre in same alloy Maruti xl6 modelA.
Tyre upsize is not encouraged by the automakers as it disturbs the performance and fuel efficiency aspects of the vehicle. Considering the same if you are fine with it you can upsize with the 205/60 R15 tyres in place of the stocked 185/65 R15 tyres. For the 205/60 R15 tyre size you can pick tyre patterns between JK UX1, Hankook Optimo ME02, and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Read More...Answered 07-Jan-2022 13:54:55
- Q.Hi, I own a Ssangyong Rexton-AT, the stock tyres was Hankook Dynapro 235/75 R16. I'm unable to find the same tyre in the market, even the same dimension 235/75 R16 is not available anywhere & I need to change immediately. Please suggest what are the alternatives.A.
The said stock tyre size of 235/75 R16 is one of the rare sizes. Currently, it is made available by a few tyre makers. However, if you are unable to find it in your city tyre market you can buy it online. You can choose the tyre patterns between MRF Wanderer Sport and Hankook Dynapro HP. Moreover, if you still find it difficult you can switch to 235/70 R16 tyre size, which will result in a negligible low in the ground clearance, and will also not affect the performance of the Rexton. In the 235/70 R16 you can choose between Apollo Apterra HP, Hankook Dynapro HP (RA23) and Yokohama Geolandar SUV G055.Read More...Answered 22-Dec-2021 17:29:31
- Q.WHICH TYRE COMES WITH SILICA BASED COMPOUND. FOR MARUTI ZEN 145/80 R12A.
For superior performance and better control under watery setups Silicon Dioxide (Silica) is used in most of the passenger car tyres . You can pick silica based compound tyre patterns between Falken Sincera 855, Hankook Optimo K715 and MRF ZVTS.Read More...Answered 08-Dec-2021 16:40:33
Similar Car Tyre Brands
Hankook Car Tyres News
- MRF ZLXRs.3,470*
- CEAT SecuraDriveRs.4,990*
- Goodyear Assurance TripleMaxRs.7,399*
- MRF ZVTVRs.4,750*
- Yokohama GEOLANDAR A/T-SRs.8,160*
- Bridgestone SturdoRs.Price Coming Soon*
- CEAT CrossDrive ATRs.15,725*
- MRF ZVTV A4Rs.3,470*
- Apollo Apterra CrossRs.6,100*
- Dunlop AT 20 Grand TrekRs.14,699*