Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO K110 245/45 R17 99Y Features
Another high performance tyre from the Ventus lineup, this tyre is designed to provide supreme driving comfort with extreme performance at high speeds. It involves a circumferential torsional belt for superb handling.
Ideal for- Extensive track use and highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- 3D tread design makes for superior dry and wet grip
- Angled tread grooves provide for strong braking capabilities
- Wide central rib makes for precise steering response
- Wide linear grooves make for superior wet performance
- High density nylon belt makes for enhanced durability
Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO K110 245/45 R17 99Y Specifications
245 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
45 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
775 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
Y is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Hankook Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO K110 Compatible With
Tyres Similar to Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO K110
Other Hankook Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours