JK Brute-215/75 R15 LT 10PR
- Tyre Size215/75 R15 LT 10PR? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForCity useHighway drive
- FeaturesLong tyre lifeDry GripDurability
JK Brute 215/75 R15 LT 10PR Features
This tyre has been made to endure the abuses of the road. Solid carcass construction ensures that the tyres are considerably resistant to cuts and abrasions. The rubber compound used reduces the rate of tyre-wear, thereby improving the tread life.
Ideal for- City drives and Highway use
Key Features & Benefits
- Aggressive tread compound makes for confident dry grip
- Solid carcass construction makes for enhanced durability
- Hard rubber compound makes for enhanced tread life
JK Brute 215/75 R15 LT 10PR Specifications
215 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
75 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Find JK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
JK Brute Compatible With
Tyres Similar to JK Brute
Other JK Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.185/85 R16 which is better tyre for Thar.A.
The recommended tyre for your vehicle is JK Brute. The tyre is designed to make confident grip on all kind of roads along with enhanced durability.Answered 05 Mar 2020 11:58:59
- Q.Which is the best tyre for Mahindra Maxi Truck Plus for rear side , tyre size is 195 R 15A.
For your Mahindra Maxi Truck Plus, you can choose from the following options: CEAT Steel Plus. MRF ZGT, and JK Brute.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:27:12