265 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
1215 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
S is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Maxxis Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Maxxis Tyre News
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Popular Comparison For Maxxis Tyres
- VSMaxxis MA-307 TyresRs.NA *Kumho ECSTA SPT KU 31 TyresRs.3761 - 7243 *
- VSMaxxis UA-603 TyresRs.NA *JK Vectra TyresRs.2400 - 8102 *
- VSMaxxis AT-771 TyresRs.7291 - 7291 *Falken WILDPEAK A/T TyresRs.12096 - 25112 *
- VSMaxxis MA-P1 TyresRs.2458 - 4083 *Michelin Energy XM2 TyresRs.2700 - 8520 *
- VSMaxxis MA-P1 TyresRs.2458 - 4083 *Falken AZENIS PT722 TyresRs.4680 - 11340 *
- VSMaxxis MA-P1 TyresRs.2458 - 4083 *Pirelli P1 CINTURATO VERDE TyresRs.4250 - 5863 *