Metro Conti Revolution Plus Price List
|Metro Conti Revolution Plus 3/R18||Tube||Rs.1685|
|Metro Conti Revolution Plus 2.75/R18||Tube||Rs.1495|
Metro Conti Revolution Plus Features
This radial is developed with rigid materials that makes it capable of withstanding all hurdles on roads, while maintaining stability all the time.
1) Rigid carcass foundation - Provides strength and longevity to the tyre.
Benefit – Resistant to excessive wear, and tears.
2) Innovative block like groove pattern - Brings better stability in driving, along with enhanced traction.
Benefit – Higher performance due to better grip.
3) Steel belt encasing - Protects and empowers it from within.
Benefit – Safeguards it from road hazards and ensures lasting quality.
Tyres Similar to Metro Conti Revolution Plus
Find METRO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Metro Conti Revolution Plus Tyres
improved braking performance
The Metro Conti Revolution Plus tyres come with a unique design and provide improved braking performance. I got the same for my bike three w...Read More
A fine handling with the Conti Revolution Plus
Conti Revolution Plus is one of the best tyres made, and it has quality endorsed by its manufacturer, Metro Continental. The tyre builds the...Read More
Frequently Asked Questions on Metro Conti Revolution Plus
Is Metro Conti Revolution Plus good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Metro Conti Revolution Plus?
Can I use Metro Conti Revolution Plus Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Metro Conti Revolution Plus tyre available on emi?
Is Metro Conti Revolution Plus compatible with Bike?
Bike Using Metro Conti Revolution Plus Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About METRO Tyre
- Q.I want front tyre for my bike Yamaha crux (2003),tyre size-2.50/18 MRF ZAPPER, I had visited my nearest MRF outlet and they said they don't have this size and then i visited my local tyres shops they said also the same thing where could I get this size of Tyre and if I don't get this size could i use 2.75/18 MRF ZAPPER front tyre and had a confused to use wil it decrease my fuel economy. Please help!A.
The tyre size may not be available with MRF, however you can choose tyre from any other brand pattern like Metro Conti Rib, TVS Eurogrip Rib and Maruti Power Rib. Also would suggest not to opt for 2.75-18 front tyre as it may be unsafe and scrape the mud guard. Besides affecting the mileage it will also hamper handling of the bike.Read More...Answered 22-Sep-2021 16:50:45
- Q.Best tyre for Bajaj ct100 rear tyre for best comfort and better gripA.
You can conside the following tyres for your Bjaja CT100 - TVS JUMBO, Michelin CITY PRO, and Metro Conti Toofani 2. All three tyres offer superior comfort and grip.Read More...Answered 16-Mar-2020 23:57:52
- Q.Which is the best tyre in fz25A.
As per my suggestion, the Metro Conti Scuba tyre will be the best tyre for your bike. The tyres come with a dolphin shaped grooves which provide superior grip in all weather and on all kind of road surface.Read More...Answered 13-Mar-2020 20:24:55
- Q.I required hero hf deluxe back tyreA.
For the rear tyre on your Hero HF Deluxe, you can consider the following tyres: TVS ATT, MRF Zapper, and Metro Conti Toofani.Read More...Answered 28-Feb-2020 17:33:45
- Q.100cc bajaj discover front tyre typeA.
The Bajaj Discover 100cc gets a 2.75/R17 tyre at the front. You can choose from MRF Zapper, CEAT SECURA, and Metro CONTI METRO POLIS.Read More...Answered 28-Feb-2020 17:27:12
Top Rated Metro Tyres
Other Metro Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Metro Bike Tyres News
- MRF Masseter-XRs.1,415*
- MRF ZAPPER (Scooter)Rs.1,050*
- CEAT MILAZERs.1,600*
- MRF Nylogrip PlusRs.1,050*
- Michelin PILOT SPORTYRs.2,065*
- MRF Zapper C1Rs.1,345*
- CEAT Gripp XL FRs.2,235*
- Vredestein Centauro NSRs.Price Coming Soon*
- JK Smart Blaze RYDR BR43Rs.4,200*
- TVS Eurogrip Conta 725Rs.1,490*