More Variants Of Metro Conti Revolution Plus
Metro Conti Revolution Plus Features
About Metro Conti Revolution Plus
This radial is developed with rigid materials that makes it capable of withstanding all hurdles on roads, while maintaining stability all the time.
1) Rigid carcass foundation - Provides strength and longevity to the tyre.
Benefit – Resistant to excessive wear, and tears.
2) Innovative block like groove pattern - Brings better stability in driving, along with enhanced traction.
Benefit – Higher performance due to better grip.
3) Steel belt encasing - Protects and empowers it from within.
Benefit – Safeguards it from road hazards and ensures lasting quality.
Find Metro Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Metro Conti Revolution Plus Tyres
Bike Using Metro Conti Revolution Plus Tyres
Popular Comparison For Metro Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about metro Tyre
- Q.Best tyre for Bajaj ct100 rear tyre for best comfort and better gripA.
You can conside the following tyres for your Bjaja CT100 - TVS JUMBO, Michelin CITY PRO, and Metro Conti Toofani 2. All three tyres offer superior comfort and grip.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Pulsar 150 cc 2012 model. Tyres neededA.
For your Bajaj Pulsar 150, you can consider the following tyres: MRF Zapper, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT ZOOM.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.which tyre will better for apache 160 4v???A.
For your TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, you can choose from Michelin PILOT SPORTY, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT Zoom.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52