Metro NAVIGATOR PLUS Price List
|Metro NAVIGATOR PLUS 2.75/R18||Tube||Rs.1334|
|Metro NAVIGATOR PLUS 3/R18||Tube||Rs.1477|
|Metro NAVIGATOR PLUS 100/90 R18||Tube||Rs.1780|
Metro NAVIGATOR PLUS Features
This tyre is made with good resistance against wear and tear. It also features the finest handling characteristics that enhance its overall performance.
1) Innovative tread formation - Builds traction on all surfaces, and helps in water evacuation.
Benefit – Ensures that the wet and dry grip are both superior, and provides a great drainage action.
2) Thick sidewalls - Provides better support to the tyre when rolling.
Benefit – Good control and stability is offered during bends.
Tyres Similar to Metro NAVIGATOR PLUS
Find METRO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Metro NAVIGATOR PLUS Tyres
This is a radial that brings the best of all benefits home. It assures a lasting tread life with quality that does not deteriorate. The best...
Frequently Asked Questions on Metro NAVIGATOR PLUS
Is Metro NAVIGATOR PLUS good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Metro NAVIGATOR PLUS?
Can I use Metro NAVIGATOR PLUS Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Metro NAVIGATOR PLUS tyre available on emi?
Is Metro NAVIGATOR PLUS compatible with Bike?
Bike Using Metro NAVIGATOR PLUS Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About METRO Tyre
- Q.I want front tyre for my bike Yamaha crux (2003),tyre size-2.50/18 MRF ZAPPER, I had visited my nearest MRF outlet and they said they don't have this size and then i visited my local tyres shops they said also the same thing where could I get this size of Tyre and if I don't get this size could i use 2.75/18 MRF ZAPPER front tyre and had a confused to use wil it decrease my fuel economy. Please help!A.
The tyre size may not be available with MRF, however you can choose tyre from any other brand pattern like Metro Conti Rib, TVS Eurogrip Rib and Maruti Power Rib. Also would suggest not to opt for 2.75-18 front tyre as it may be unsafe and scrape the mud guard. Besides affecting the mileage it will also hamper handling of the bike.Answered 22-Sep-2021 16:50:45
- Q.Best tyre for Bajaj ct100 rear tyre for best comfort and better gripA.
You can conside the following tyres for your Bjaja CT100 - TVS JUMBO, Michelin CITY PRO, and Metro Conti Toofani 2. All three tyres offer superior comfort and grip.Answered 16-Mar-2020 23:57:52
- Q.Which is the best tyre in fz25A.
As per my suggestion, the Metro Conti Scuba tyre will be the best tyre for your bike. The tyres come with a dolphin shaped grooves which provide superior grip in all weather and on all kind of road surface.Answered 13-Mar-2020 20:24:55
Top Rated Metro Tyres
Other Metro Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Metro Bike Tyres News