More Variants Of Metro NAVIGATOR PLUS
Metro NAVIGATOR PLUS Features
About Metro NAVIGATOR PLUS
This tyre is made with good resistance against wear and tear. It also features the finest handling characteristics that enhance its overall performance.
1) Innovative tread formation - Builds traction on all surfaces, and helps in water evacuation.
Benefit – Ensures that the wet and dry grip are both superior, and provides a great drainage action.
2) Thick sidewalls - Provides better support to the tyre when rolling.
Benefit – Good control and stability is offered during bends.
Find Metro Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Metro NAVIGATOR PLUS Tyres
Bike Using Metro NAVIGATOR PLUS Tyres
Popular Comparison For Metro Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about metro Tyre
- Q.Best tyre for Bajaj ct100 rear tyre for best comfort and better gripA.
You can conside the following tyres for your Bjaja CT100 - TVS JUMBO, Michelin CITY PRO, and Metro Conti Toofani 2. All three tyres offer superior comfort and grip.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Pulsar 150 cc 2012 model. Tyres neededA.
For your Bajaj Pulsar 150, you can consider the following tyres: MRF Zapper, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT ZOOM.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.which tyre will better for apache 160 4v???A.
For your TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, you can choose from Michelin PILOT SPORTY, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT Zoom.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52