It is a Highway Terrain tyre for SUVs which can be used for occasional off-roading (75% on road and 25% off-roading). It comes equipped with a wide central rib that makes for superior high speed handling and control. Its tread pattern offers high wet and dry traction with long tyre life.
Ideal for- Highway drives and occasional off-roading
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide central rib makes for superior handling
- Special rubber compound makes for long tyre life
- Unique tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry braking
- High rubber content makes for a comfortable and quiet ride quality
215 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
750 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
V is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for SCORPION STR 215/65 R16 98V Tubeless
- Wheel DiameterR - 16"0?Rim diameter is same as stock size Rim diameter is same as stock size
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.i need 4 tyres for my audi q3A.
Hi Sunil, Michelin Latitude Tour HP would be a very good tyre for your Audi Q3. In case you want something better then go for Pirelli Scorpion STR. RegardsAnswered 06 Dec 2016 10:41:08