Available in sizes ranging from 14”-15”, this tyre optimizes pressure distribution in along tyre's width in order to maximize the foot-print all through its life span. Wide shoulder blocks make for a stable ride even at high speeds
Ideal for- City use and highway trips
Key Features & Benefits
- Stable ride quality even at high speeds due to asymmetric tread
- Long tyre life due to innovative compound
- Quiet and comfortable ride due to unique tread pattern
- Good wet grip because of circumferential grooves
- Superior dry grip because of wide centre rib
155 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio70
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating77
77 (412 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingT
T (190 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.