Apollo Alnac-155/70 R14 77T Tubeless
- Tyre Size155/70 R14 77T? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForHighway driveCity use
- FeaturesWet GripDry GripHandlingComfortLow noise
Other Apollo Alnac Variants
|Apollo Alnac 175/65 R14 82H||Tubeless||Rs.3700|
|Apollo Alnac 175/70 R14 84T||Tubeless||Rs.3650|
|Apollo Alnac 175/70 R14 84H||Tubeless||Rs.3600|
|Apollo Alnac 185/60 R15 84T||Tubeless||Rs.3900|
|Apollo Alnac 185/70 R13 86H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Alnac 155/70 R13 75H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Alnac 175/70 R13 82H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Alnac 195/70 R14 91H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Alnac 205/55 R16 91H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Alnac 195/65 R15 91H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Apollo Alnac 155/70 R14 77T Features
Available in sizes ranging from 14”-15”, this tyre optimizes pressure distribution along tyre's width in order to maximize grip. Wide shoulder blocks make for a stable ride even at high speeds.
Ideal for- City use and highway trips
Key Features & Benefits-
- Stable ride quality even at high speeds due to asymmetric tread
- Long tyre life due to innovative compound
- Quiet and comfortable ride due to unique tread pattern
- Good wet grip because of circumferential grooves
- Superior dry grip because of wide centre rib
Apollo Alnac 155/70 R14 77T Specifications
155 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
412 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
T is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Apollo Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to Apollo Alnac
User Reviews for Apollo Alnac Tyres
Apollo Alnac Compatible With
Other Apollo Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which one is best tyre Alnac (175/65/R14 82H) vs Amazer XL (175/65/R14 82T). Also which Apollo tyre is best for my Ford Aspire 2017 model carA.
Both the Apollo Alnac and Apollo Amazer XL are good tyres options for your Ford Figo Aspire. However, the Apollo Amazer XL is certainly the better one with advanced tread compound, visual alignment indicator, superior grip, and better tread life. Also, note that the Apollo Amazer XL (Rs 4897) is more expensive than the Apollo Alnac (Rs 3700).Answered 04 Mar 2020 06:06:25
- Q.For maruti Swift dezire four tyre to be change. Car model is December 2014. Kilometres run 45000. Which company tyre is to be replace.A.
Tyres like Apollo Alnac 4Gs, MRF ZVTV, and JK Vectra are good options for the Maruti Suzuki Dzire. All of them offer superior grip, high speed stability, and long tread life.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:27:12
- Q.best tyre of elite i 20 model 2015 195/55/r16A.
Apollo Alnac 4G shall be the perfect tyre for your vehicle as its innovative tread compound for confidentt braking and the asymmetric tread pattern for enhanced grip.Answered 20 Feb 2020 06:38:22