Available in sizes ranging from 14”-15”, this tyre optimizes pressure distribution along tyre's width in order to maximize grip. Wide shoulder blocks make for a stable ride even at high speeds.
Ideal for- City use and highway trips
Key Features & Benefits-
- Stable ride quality even at high speeds due to asymmetric tread
- Long tyre life due to innovative compound
- Quiet and comfortable ride due to unique tread pattern
- Good wet grip because of circumferential grooves
- Superior dry grip because of wide centre rib
155 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
13 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
User Reviews for Apollo Tyres
Find Apollo Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.best tyre of elite i 20 model 2015 195/55/r16A.
Apollo Alnac 4G shall be the perfect tyre for your vehicle as its innovative tread compound for confidentt braking and the asymmetric tread pattern for enhanced grip.Answered 20 Feb 2020 06:38:22