Apollo Altrust Highlights
Apollo Altrust is a tubeless tyre available in 14,15, and 16 inches size range. There are 16 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 4400 - Rs 5450, the Altrust is an ideal fitment for cars like the Mahindra Bolero, Mahindra Scorpio,Mahindra TUV300, Mahindra Xylo, and Tata Sumo.
Apollo Altrust Price List
|Apollo Altrust 185 R14 102/100S||Tubeless||Rs.4129|
|Apollo Altrust 215/65 R16 109T||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Altrust 215/65 R16 107T||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Altrust 215/70 R16 108S||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Altrust 215/70 R16 106S||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Altrust 215/70 R15 109S||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Altrust 215/70 R15 107S||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Altrust 205/70 R15 106S||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Altrust 205/70 R15 104S||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Altrust 195/R14 104S||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Altrust 195/R14 106S||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Altrust 215/75 R15 115S 8PR||Tubeless||Rs.5450|
|Apollo Altrust 215/75 R15 113S 8PR||Tubeless||Rs.5450|
|Apollo Altrust 195/R15 107S||Tubeless||Rs.5300|
|Apollo Altrust 185/R14 102S||Tubeless||Rs.4400|
|Apollo Altrust 195/R15 105S||Tubeless||Rs.5300|
|Apollo Altrust 185/R14 100S||Tubeless||Rs.4400|
Apollo Altrust Features
It is an all-season tyre that has been designed to offer long tread life and high durability. Strong casing and reinforced construction provide good load-bearing capacity. Made using high tensile strength compound, the tyre offers good resistance to punctures, cuts and abrasions.
Ideal for- Highway and city drives
Key Benefits & Features-
- High strength tread compound provides good resistance to cuts and punctures
- Reinforced construction makes for high load-bearing capacity
- Wide contoured profile helps in increasing tyre life
- Wide central ribs aid in high speed stability
Apollo Altrust Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Tyres Similar to Apollo Altrust
Find APOLLO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Apollo Altrust Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Apollo Altrust
Is Apollo Altrust good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Apollo Altrust?
Can I use Apollo Altrust Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Apollo Altrust tyre available on emi?
Is Apollo Altrust compatible with Car?
Car Using Apollo Altrust Tyres
Popular Apollo Altrust Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About APOLLO Tyre
- Q.What is recommended Car tyre for My VERNA 1.6 petrol VTVT i have changed front tyre with alnac 4g can i opt same for back alsoA.
Yes, do choose the same Apollo Alnac 4G tyre for the rear also. Change in brand thus change in tyre tread design also affects the performance and handling of the car. Hence, stick to same tyre pattern and same tyre size at front and rear axle of the Verna.Answered 11-Jan-2022 17:57:45
- Q.Honda Jazz 1.5 V Diesel - Need suggestion on tyre replacement. Apollo Alnac 4GS vs Bridgestone B290, which is good. My drive type is mixed. 60% Highway and 40% city drive.A.
Between Apollo Alnac 4GS and Bridgestone B290, without any second thought, you can pick the B290. This Bridgestone tyre pattern is developed keeping in mind mixed Indian conditions. Bridgestone has studied Indian road and weather conditions extensively. And has come up with this very reliable tyre, which has been an OE fitment to various passenger cars in the country.Answered 11-Jan-2022 13:55:50
- Q.Difference, features in apollo tyres and ceat tyresA.
Both the homegrown tyre manufacturers offer the best tyres pertaining to Indian roads and diverse weather conditions. Be it Apollo or CEAT both strive for excellence and invest a huge in research and advancement, thereby offering durable and reliable products to consumers. On one hand, CEAT specialises more in the two-wheeler and passenger car tyre segment, while on the other Apollo has established itself in the segments like passenger car, trucks, bus, OTR and earth moving equipment. CEAT has limited offering in the passenger car tyre segment, whereas Apollo has a plethora of tyre offerings in the durable as well as premium car tyre segment. Hence, comparisons between the two brands vary from different perspectives.Answered 07-Jan-2022 14:05:30
- Q.Audi Q3 2013 Model Tyre Size ?A.
The Audi Q3 comes fitted with a 215/65 R16 tyre size. The recommended tyre patterns for this size can be picked between Apollo Apterra HL, Bridgestone Turanza T001 and Michelin Primacy SUV.Answered 07-Jan-2022 14:04:47
- Q.Sound less tyres with comfort & performance for kia sonetA.
For your requirement you can pick tyre patterns between Apollo Alnac 4G, Pirelli Cinturato P7 and Michelin Primacy 4 ST.Answered 07-Jan-2022 13:56:06