Apollo Altrust Variants
|Apollo Altrust 185/R14 100S||Tubeless||Rs.4400|
|Apollo Altrust 195/R15 105S||Tubeless||Rs.5300|
|Apollo Altrust 185/R14 102S||Tubeless||Rs.4400|
|Apollo Altrust 195/R15 107S||Tubeless||Rs.5300|
|Apollo Altrust 215/75 R15 113S 8PR||Tubeless||Rs.5450|
|Apollo Altrust 215/75 R15 115S 8PR||Tubeless||Rs.5450|
|Apollo Altrust 195/R14 106S||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Altrust 195/R14 104S||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Altrust 205/70 R15 104S||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Altrust 205/70 R15 106S||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Altrust 215/70 R15 107S||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Altrust 215/70 R15 109S||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Altrust 215/70 R16 106S||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Altrust 215/70 R16 108S||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Altrust 215/65 R16 107T||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Altrust 215/65 R16 109T||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Apollo Altrust Features
About Apollo Altrust
It is an all-season tyre that has been designed to offer long tread life and high durability. Strong casing and reinforced construction provide good load-bearing capacity. Made using high tensile strength compound, the tyre offers good resistance to punctures, cuts and abrasions.
Ideal for- Highway and city drives
Key Benefits & Features-
- High strength tread compound provides good resistance to cuts and punctures
- Reinforced construction makes for high load-bearing capacity
- Wide contoured profile helps in increasing tyre life
- Wide central ribs aid in high speed stability
Apollo Altrust Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Tyres Similar to Apollo Altrust
Find Apollo Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Apollo Altrust Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Apollo Altrust
Is Apollo Altrust good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Apollo Altrust?
Can I use Apollo Altrust Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Apollo Altrust tyre available on emi?
Is Apollo Altrust compatible with Car?
Car Using Apollo Altrust Tyres
Popular Apollo Altrust Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about apollo Tyre
- Q.Recommend tyre for Grand i10 petrol city and highwayA.
Based on your use type, the suggested tyre for your car is the Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx as its asymmetric tread pattern provides effective grip and the robust sidewalls provide for enhanced cornering capabilities.Answered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52