More Variants Of Altrust
|215/75 R15 113S 8PR||Tubeless||Rs.5450|
|215/75 R15 115S 8PR||Tubeless||Rs.5450|
About Apollo Altrust
It is an all-season tyre that has been designed to offer long tread life and high durability. Strong casing and reinforced construction provide good load-bearing capacity. Made using high tensile strength compound, the tyre offers good resistance to punctures, cuts and abrasions.
Ideal for- Highway and city drives
Key Benefits & Features-
- High strength tread compound provides good resistance to cuts and punctures
- Reinforced construction makes for high load-bearing capacity
- Wide contoured profile helps in increasing tyre life
- Wide central ribs aid in high speed stability
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Popular Comparison For Apollo Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.For Splendor which tyres l shall useA.
You can use Apollo ACTIGRIP in your bike. It gets a unique aquatic design tread pattern for superior wet grip.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.Swift lxi suitable tyre sizeA.
165/80 R14 85T will be the most suitable size for your car. You can consider getting Apollo Amazer 3G for improved wet braking performance.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.Dominar 400,, please recommend suitable tyres.A.
For the front, you can install MRF Zapper FX1 and Apollo Alpha H1 for the rear. Both of them offers amazing performance.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53