More Variants Of OPTIMO K715
|155/80 R13 79T||Tubeless||Rs.2989|
|175/70 R13 82T||Tubeless||Rs.3900|
|155/70 R13 75T||Tubeless||Rs.2862|
|155/65 R13 77T||Tubeless||Rs.2818|
|145/70 R13 71T||Tubeless||Rs.2643|
|155/65 R13 73T||Tubeless||Rs.3004|
About Hankook OPTIMO K715
Available in 13”, 14” and 15” sizes, it is an all season tyre which offers good superior wet ad dry grip. Using upgraded beads, the tyre offers good cornering capabilities as well.
Ideal for- Highways and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Strong shoulder blocks enhance the stability of the vehicle
- Shoulder Kerf maintains even wearing of the tyre
- Optimized pitch sequence provides for a quiet ride
- Strong steel-belt in makes the tyre very durable
- Unique tread pattern provides excellent wet grip
User Reviews for Hankook Tyres
Car Using Hankook OPTIMO K715 Tyres
Popular Comparison For Hankook Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Need for q5 tech pack.2014 model.existing is 235/60 R18 H/P dueler 103W bridge stone.please suggest which one suits best as most are not available locally in Surat.most dealers have only one type availableA.
I would recommend Hankook DYNAPRO HP RA 23 for your vehicle. It comes with aggressive tread design for superior traction even on rough surfaces.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.I am debating between Hankook Optimo K424 and Bridgestone Turanza AR20A.
Hi Mushtaq, Hankook Optimo K424 ME02 is a pretty good tyre, offers a good comfortable ride with great traction and handling, yet, Bridgestone Turanza AR20 is a better buy. This is because AR20 consists of silica enriched compound which makes for superior wet performance and also enhances tyre life. Even the comfort on this tyre is pretty good. Also, Bridgestone has better after sales support as compared to Hankook. RegardsAnswered 12 Jan 2017 09:32:45
- Q.Sir, I am staying at Sikkim and road condition is very bad, hilly terrine. If i buy tyres from Siliguri and replace at my place whether warranty will be valid and my vehicle tyre requirement is 175/70 R13, you suggest me the company for which i go for purchase. Thanx TanmayA.
Hi Tanmay, Yes the tyre warranty would hold good for as long as you are buying from an authorized dealer and get proper invoice and warranty card for the same. Considering your requirements, I'd suggest tyres that have better grip and handling and are also durable. You can start with MRF ZSLK. These are pretty decent tyres. In case you want something better then go for Hankook Optimo K715 tyre. However, if budget is not a constraint then go for Bridgestone Turanza AR20. It is the best out of all tyres mentioned here. RegardsAnswered 30 Nov 2016 11:45:37