Hankook VeNtus S1 evo2 Price List
|Hankook VeNtus S1 evo2 275/40 R19 105Y||Tubeless||Rs.26930|
|Hankook VeNtus S1 evo2 245/45 R19 102Y||Tubeless||Rs.22180|
|Hankook VeNtus S1 evo2 245/45 R18 100Y||Tubeless||Rs.15445|
|Hankook VeNtus S1 evo2 245/40 R18 97Y||Tubeless||Rs.18960|
Hankook VeNtus S1 evo2 Features
The Hankook Kinergy GT is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car. It provides precise, controlled cornering at high speeds. An environmentally friendly performance is also achieved through a minimized rolling resistance and optimal profile implementation. VeNtus S1 evo2 is available in sizes ranging from 17-inch rim size to 19-inch rim size.
- Provides superior wet performance through rapid drainage
- Minimized rolling resistance
- Comfortable and quiet ride
- Excellent Traction
Tyres Similar to Hankook VeNtus S1 evo2
Find HANKOOK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on Hankook VeNtus S1 evo2
Is Hankook VeNtus S1 evo2 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Hankook VeNtus S1 evo2?
Can I use Hankook VeNtus S1 evo2 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Hankook VeNtus S1 evo2 tyre available on emi?
Is Hankook VeNtus S1 evo2 compatible with Car?
Car Using Hankook VeNtus S1 evo2 Tyres
Popular Hankook VeNtus S1 evo2 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About HANKOOK Tyre
- Q.Hi I own Ritz ZXI 2013 petrol model & tyre size is 185/70 R14 & I want to upsize to 195/70 R14 on same Alloy. Please suggest some tyres & let me know if they fits in. Alos let me know how milage it will reduce? G8 if you help me & thank you.A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Still if you want to go for upsize you can opt for the said 195/70 R14 tyre size. The wider tyre will easily fit upon the current alloy rim. The tyre pattern choices in this size include Apollo Amazer XL, MRF ZQT and Hankook Optimo ME02 (K424).Answered 23-Oct-2021 11:58:53
- Q.Q ……Im using Toyota fortuner automatic transmission 2016 model on that vehicle braking is to worst plz suggest good tyre AND GOOD brand 265/65 R17. I hear so many tyres Delear s they suggest Continental Conti Cross Contact LX 2 is it good and any another brand like yokomaha geolender is more noise my friends are telling like that sooo plz tell and suggest the good tyre for meA.
Continental Conti Cross Contact LX 2 is also good choice. However, other choices include Goodyear Efficient Grip and Hankook Dynapro HL (RA25).Answered 17-Sep-2021 11:53:34
- Q.i want to change tyre of my swift zxi+ variant. Confused which brand to opt. I'm planning to go for michellin. My current tyre size is 185/65 R15. I want to upsize it in breadth. what would you recommend.A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still wish to upsize you can go for 205/60 R15 tyres. The recommended tyre patterns include Hankook Optimo ME02, JK UX1 and Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 19-Jul-2021 14:19:45