MRF ZCT Highlights
MRF ZCT is a tube/tubeless tyre available in only 12 inch size range. There are 2 sizes available with different sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 2445 - Rs 2600, the ZCT is an ideal fitment for cars like the Maruti Alto 800, and Hyundai EON.
MRF ZCT Variants
|MRF ZCT 145/80 R12||Tubeless||Rs.2445|
|MRF ZCT 145/80 R12||Tube||Rs.2600|
MRF ZCT Features
About MRF ZCT
MRF ZCT offers high load bearing capabilities. The Zig-Zag tread pattern offers confident grip over rough and well-paved roads. Wide contact patch makes for good handling and cornering. It is available in 2 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Confident wet and dry traction
- Precise cornering and braking
- Excellent handling and cornering
- Longer tyre life and load carrying capacity
MRF ZCT Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF ZCT
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF ZCT Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF ZCT
Is MRF ZCT good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF ZCT?
Can I use MRF ZCT Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF ZCT tyre available on emi?
Is MRF ZCT compatible with Car?
Car Using MRF ZCT Tyres
Popular MRF ZCT Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about mrf Tyre
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52