This tyre has been designed to offer a very comfortable and quiet ride quality without any compromises over traction levels. The tread pattern has been optimized to reduce the tyre noise and reduced rolling resistance makes for improved fuel efficiency.
Ideal for- Highway drives and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Tension control and mould profile technology make for superior ride comfort
- Reduced rolling resistance makes for improved fuel efficiency
- Specific pitch sequence makes for a quiet ride quality
- Hybrid tread compound makes for superior wet and dry traction
- Innovative tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry braking
- Deeper tread grooves make for long tread life
175 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
500 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
T is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
User Reviews for Pirelli Tyres
Find Pirelli Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours