Falken WILDPEAK A/T-255/65 R16 109T Tubeless
- Tyre Size255/65 R16 109T? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForOff-roadingHighway drive
- FeaturesDry GripWet GripDurabilityLong tyre lifeHandling
Falken WILDPEAK A/T 255/65 R16 109T Features
It is an all-terrain tyre that comes equipped with large tread blocks arranged in an innovative tread pattern that leads to superior traction on as well as off the tarmac. Its solid construction makes it very durable over rocky surfaces.
Ideal for- Rocky/Mucky surfaces and well paved roads
Key Features & Benefits
- Aggressive tread pattern makes for superior all-terrain traction
- Multi-angled grooves make for superior traction over mud, water and snow
- Variable shoulder block design makes for a quiet ride quality
- Solid construction makes for enhanced durability and enhanced tyre life
Falken WILDPEAK A/T 255/65 R16 109T Specifications
255 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
130 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
T is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Falken Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to Falken WILDPEAK A/T
Other Falken Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours