MRF Safari Features
About MRF Safari
This radial comes with the best handling characteristics and provides maximum security. It is made with a long lasting rubber compound that aids in lower noise emissions.
1) Unique design – Offers exceptional grip even on wet surfaces.
Benefit – Enables short stopping distances.
2) Stiff sidewalls – Prevents additional roll over when taking turns.
Benefit – Keeps the vehicle well balanced.
MRF Safari Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Popular Comparison For MRF Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about mrf Tyre
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52