A tyre secially designed to be used in all seasons, it can be very well used for daily city commute s well as long highway drives. It comes equipped with an innovative tread pattern which offers superior wet and dry grip along with a comfortable ride quality.
Ideal for- Highway drives and City roads
Key Features & Benefits
- Variable angle grooves make for superior wet and dry traction
- Reinforced shoulders make for long tread life
- Wide central rib makes for superior high speed stability
- Circumferential grooves make for superior wet performances
- Optimized tread pattern makes for comfortable ride quality
205 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio60
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating92
92 (630 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingT
T (190 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.