Pirelli SCORPION ATR 235/70 R16 105T Features
It is an All-Terrain tyre that can be used for off-roading as well for highway drives. It comes equipped with an aggressive tread pattern that offer superior traction over rough and rocky surfaces. Solid construction makes the tyre resistant to cuts and abrasions.
Ideal for- Off-roading as well as Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Robust carcass and reinforced sidewall makes for high resistance to damage
- Wide shoulder blocks make for superior wet and dry braking
- Wide contact patch makes for high speed stability
- Curved central grooves make for enhanced traction over irregular surfaces
- Special rubber compound makes for long tread life
- Optimized tread pattern makes for a comfortable ride quality
Pirelli SCORPION ATR 235/70 R16 105T Specifications
235 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
925 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
T is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Pirelli Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Pirelli SCORPION ATR Compatible With
Tyres Similar to Pirelli SCORPION ATR
Other Pirelli Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours