More Variants Of AVS db V550
|205/55 R16 94V||Tubeless||Rs.9980|
|195/60 R15 88V||Tubeless||Rs.5620|
|205/60 R15 95V||Tubeless||Rs.6930|
|195/65 R15 95V||Tubeless||Rs.6090|
|205/65 R15 99V||Tubeless||Rs.6640|
|245/50 R18 100W||Tubeless||Rs.17000|
|225/45 R17 91Y||Tubeless||Rs.12540|
|235/45 R17 97W||Tubeless||Rs.13560|
|235/60 R16 104W||Tubeless||Rs.8920|
About Yokohama AVS db V550
This tyre has been designed to offer an extremely quiet ride by largely reducing the road noise throughout the tyre's life. All this has been achieved using an innovative tread pattern and rubber compound. The tyre also offers great traction and superior braking efficiency.
Ideal for- Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide central rib makes for superior handling and control
- 5- Pitch variation tread pattern makes for a very quiet ride quality
- Innovative rubber compound provides superior dry traction
- 4 straight channels and sipes make for superior wet performance
- Small boxes in tread make for improved tyre life
User Reviews for Yokohama Tyres
Car Using Yokohama AVS db V550 Tyres
Popular Comparison For Yokohama Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.My original tyre for Maruti Swift was Tornado. Need to replace since its more than 10 years. Which one should I go for.A.
You should go for Yokohama Earth-1-165/80 R14 85T as it comes with central rib for superior control and handling.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.I have Honda Jazz Vx idtec 2016 model. I wish to upgrade to wider Tyres on stock 15 inch alloy. Is 185/65 r15 feasible.A.
I would recommend you to stick to the stock size as upsizing the tyres will reduce the fuel economy and turning radius of the car. For better performance, consider buying Yokohama A.drive AA01-175/65 R15 84H.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:59:58
- Q.Which is best for Baleno 195/55/r16A.
For improved wet traction and braking, Yokohama Earth-1-185/65 R15 88H will be a suitable option for your car. It also comes with low rolling resistance that helps in improving the fuel economy of your car.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:58:42