More Variants Of Yokohama AVS db V550
|205/55 R16 94V||Tubeless||Rs.9980|
|195/60 R15 88V||Tubeless||Rs.5620|
|205/60 R15 95V||Tubeless||Rs.6930|
|195/65 R15 95V||Tubeless||Rs.6090|
|205/65 R15 99V||Tubeless||Rs.6640|
|245/50 R18 100W||Tubeless||Rs.17000|
|225/45 R17 91Y||Tubeless||Rs.12540|
|235/45 R17 97W||Tubeless||Rs.13560|
|235/60 R16 104W||Tubeless||Rs.8920|
Yokohama AVS db V550 Features
About Yokohama AVS db V550
This tyre has been designed to offer an extremely quiet ride by largely reducing the road noise throughout the tyre's life. All this has been achieved using an innovative tread pattern and rubber compound. The tyre also offers great traction and superior braking efficiency.
Ideal for- Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide central rib makes for superior handling and control
- 5- Pitch variation tread pattern makes for a very quiet ride quality
- Innovative rubber compound provides superior dry traction
- 4 straight channels and sipes make for superior wet performance
- Small boxes in tread make for improved tyre life
Find Yokohama Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Yokohama AVS db V550 Tyres
Car Using Yokohama AVS db V550 Tyres
Popular Comparison For Yokohama Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about yokohama Tyre
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Want to know best tyre under 5000 for honda city ivtec 2017.A.
As per your requirements, the Yokohama A.drive AA01, CEAT SecuraDrive, and the Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A will be good options for your Honda City.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I want to upsize my Swift dzire vdi Tyre to 185/70 R14 can I go with Yokohama earth 1 for both city and village driveA.
Yes, you can upsize to 185/70 R14 on your Maruti Suzuki Dzire VDI. Also, the Yokohama Earth-1 will be a good tyre choice too.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52